Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Except that the competition was for a song. If CXR wants to pretend that the public vote validates Israel's killing of 35k people, then he also has to accept that the the winning vote was a vote for 'gender ideology', but very much more so, given that Israel only achieved 5th position.

I know all that. And Israel's wasn't even good so I don't know what the public were listening to.

I was being overly generous.

To be honest I doubt he even watched it because he was probably scared he'd catch homosexual tendencies through the screen.

multitool

Probably best that CXR didn't watch it.
He may have had a restless night...

p01p8hkx.jpg

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Should you say that the IDF destroyed a hospital, in defiance of international law, and the subsequent mass grave with 300+ people in it.

No Hamas fighters were found. In 7 months, not one Hamas fighter has been found.

That doesn’t strike you as a bit weird after 7 months of bombing.

Were Hamas in Eurovision too?

No you f*cking haven’t you liar.
Your inability to read is not my problem. Maybe read back your own comments and then mine to see that your the one lying to yourself, but that would require the abilty to reflect on your own decisions, mistakes and such, you seem to be lacking on that department.

Yes you have, liar.

You’ve also accused almost everyone, without evidence, of being Hamas supporters.
No i said in less and more words that i think the general line that seems to be here whatever Hamas says(usually via proxies like the PLA or UN can pretent presented number actually mean something) is a taken as a fact and whatever isreal says is questioned and yes i do see that as supporting Hamas because that is what you're volumtarly or not are doing. If you biased terrorist supplied information moer as whatever the state of isreal supplies. (i think both should be treated with caution to be honest, as both parties have a history of making up numbers in their favour. But Hamas just a whole lot more.

Also it's concerning nobody talks about the reason for this conflict now and that is the UN amongst others lacking earlier but i understand you will qoute that post 20 times to add some swear words because dealing with reality isn't one of your strong points is it?

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Everything on the Internet is fact isn't it

It was a joke, you pillock. The idea that the US doesn't know what Israel is doing is self-evidently idiotic. One of the many good reasons not to get sucked in by antisemitic conspiracy theories is that it is not Israel that controls the US, but US power that enables and sustains Israel.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Your inability to read is not my problem. Maybe read back your own comments and then mine to see that your the one lying to yourself, but that would require the abilty to reflect on your own decisions, mistakes and such, you seem to be lacking on that department.

No i said in less and more words that i think the general line that seems to be here whatever Hamas says(usually via proxies like the PLA or UN can pretent presented number actually mean something) is a taken as a fact and whatever isreal says is questioned and yes i do see that as supporting Hamas because that is what you're volumtarly or not are doing. If you biased terrorist supplied information moer as whatever the state of isreal supplies. (i think both should be treated with caution to be honest, as both parties have a history of making up numbers in their favour. But Hamas just a whole lot more.

Also it's concerning nobody talks about the reason for this conflict now and that is the UN amongst others lacking earlier but i understand you will qoute that post 20 times to add some swear words because dealing with reality isn't one of your strong points is it?

20240317_162914.jpg

bobzmyunkle

'Hagari also said that Israeli forces operating in Zeitoun, had killed about 30 Palestinian militants. There was no immediate independent confirmation of the claim, nor of reports from local health officials of numerous civilian casualties.'

Am I right in thinking the Guardian reporting is a bit lacking in integrity?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/12/fierce-battles-in-gaza-as-israeli-forces-attack-hamas-militants

albion

Guru
It is still about the best we can get. It seems fairly balanced and puts a lot of info on the table, including the stuff about Egypt.

'Hagari also said that Israeli forces operating in Zeitoun, had killed about 30 Palestinian militants. There was no immediate independent confirmation of the claim, nor of reports from local health officials of numerous civilian casualties.'

Am I right in thinking the Guardian reporting is a bit lacking in integrity?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/12/fierce-battles-in-gaza-as-israeli-forces-attack-hamas-militants

A large chunck of The Guardian’s reporting has lacked integrity for a few years now.

It’s becoming the left wing version of the Daily Mail.

Top Bottom