Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Here's one of those strange things - a Xwitter long-read. It's from Michael Rosen and both horrible and true. Images below in case you don't do Xwitter.

View: https://twitter.com/MichaelRosenYes/status/1789223085209424122

View attachment 5873

View attachment 5871

View attachment 5872

He's still writing further episodes

It's great. But how has he not managed to get the hang of Twitter threading???

D

Deleted member 159

300k Palestinians have moved out of Rafah as Israel engage hamas

albion

Guru
That 'hand to hand fighting' is direct info from Israel so for PR purposes only.
Meanwhile, the hostage families and near the whole world want the war to end.

Reactions: C R

multitool

300k Palestinians have moved out of Rafah as Israel engage hamas

Begs the question why the IDF haven't returned to Gaza City. After all, Hamas have.

Weird how there is never any footage of the IDF engaging Hamas, isn't it, Andy?

You think the Israelis would be desperate to post footage of them fighting Hamas. It would put paid to all the talk of the Israelis ethnically-cleansing the Palestinians out of their population centres so that they can disperse them into small pockets just like the West Bank.

Reactions: C R

albion

Guru
'What was found in the hospital?
The Israeli military released video footage from inside an undisclosed building within the medical complex.

The video showed three duffel bags that the military claims were found hidden in an MRI lab, each containing an assault rifle, grenades, Hamas uniforms and flak jackets.

Additionally, the army showed assault rifles without ammunition clips and a laptop that it said were found.'

The hard drive of that laptop they wiped? Zero footage as usual. They seem to use have more propoganda than, even Hamas.

Last edited:

spen666

"If". I guess they might not have internet access.

Everything on the Internet is fact isn't it

D

Deleted member 159

I see the most hated country on the planet did rather well from European public. The silent majority ;)

AndyRM

Elder Goth
They lost.

A non-binary person won.

The silent majority 😉

I can't believe I'm saying this but he has a point. Israel second only to Croatia in the public vote. Switzerland were fifth.

Thank f*ck the juries had more taste and sense.

multitool

I can't believe I'm saying this but he has a point. Israel second only to Croatia in the public vote. Switzerland were fifth.

Thank f*ck the juries had more taste and sense.

Except that the competition was for a song. If CXR wants to pretend that the public vote validates Israel's killing of 35k people, then he also has to accept that the the winning vote was a vote for 'gender ideology', but very much more so, given that Israel only achieved 5th position.

Top Bottom