Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Imagine what sort of complete moron you'd have to be to put a 'laughing' emoji on a post about genocide and ethnic cleansing which has so far led to the killing of 10k people including 4500 children.

You really are a prick. No other word for you.

Screenshot_20231110_134706_Samsung Internet.jpg

D

Deleted member 159

Another 100,000 people moved south on Friday, out of the active battlefield.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Idiot boy's fave Douglas Murray just wrote a piece about how tough a gig it was being an ordinary Nazi death squad member, having to shoot Jews in the head all day and kick them into pits. In the Jewish Chronicle.

20231110_085321.jpg

I agree. Nobody comes out of this well. The IDF are no better than the Hamas death cult.
Idf no better as the Hamas death cult? I really would like to believe you but then a watched below clip. Somehow i take the words of people who have latterly an bag with their processions above their head above your silly claims. And they are very cleary they blame Hamas, not Isreal not Idf. Could have something to do with a other clip that shows hamas shooting over the heads of people with an white flag to (try)prevent their meat shields from leaving. Hard to tell to be honest, but i doubt they see Idf as the same as Hamas for some reason.. Could have something to to with ordinary Palestinians living in poverty, not having acces to clean drinking water whilst Hamas lives in mansions, same can't be said about the Idf. But yeahhh really similar right? The bends people go to to justify shoot, if i talked the same way about any group that is coincidently arab you would call me islamphobe. how do we call jewishphobe/isrealphobe people again? there was a word for but i forgot something starting with an A or an N i think..

View: https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1722951061260882415

(and the source is an arab news station, as you might see)

All uphill

Idf no better as the Hamas death cult? I really would like to believe you but then a watched below clip. Somehow i take the words of people who have latterly an bag with their processions above their head above your silly claims. And they are very cleary they blame Hamas, not Isreal not Idf. Could have something to do with a other clip that shows hamas shooting over the heads of people with an white flag to (try)prevent their meat shields from leaving. Hard to tell to be honest, but i doubt they see Idf as the same as Hamas for some reason.. Could have something to to with ordinary Palestinians living in poverty, not having acces to clean drinking water whilst Hamas lives in mansions, same can't be said about the Idf. But yeahhh really similar right? The bends people go to to justify shoot, if i talked the same way about any group that is coincidently arab you would call me islamphobe. how do we call jewishphobe/isrealphobe people again? there was a word for but i forgot something starting with an A or an N i think..

View: https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1722951061260882415

(and the source is an arab news station, as you might see)

I don't see anyone here saying that Hamas are the good guys, do you?

Just that the present Israeli government and Defence Force are doing terrible things. But maybe you don't think killing children is terrible?

I don't see anyone here saying that Hamas are the good guys, do you?
if you would actually read you see the poster i am responding too by the name of @cookiemonster claimed Idf are no better than Hamas, my point is that isn't true. along with a video that show palestinians feeling safe enough after passing Isreali tanks to tell to availabe(Arab) media that they blame Hamas for this. and that they(Hamas) destoyed everything.
Just that the present Israeli government and Defence Force are doing terrible things. But maybe you don't think killing children is terrible?
War is hell, and yes so it the suffering of those innocent that in my view automatically includes children. And yes Isreal and or the Idf isn't holy either, but in the past and probably the present they have done things we should not expect and professional army to do. Separate from the political discussion about how 7 October happened, Which can be tracked down to Netanyahu's ''great'' plan to financially support Hamas to create a further wedge/tension on the West bank. (that Iran also had a big role in this is secondary)

Idiot boy's fave Douglas Murray just wrote a piece about how tough a gig it was being an ordinary Nazi death squad member, having to shoot Jews in the head all day and kick them into pits. In the Jewish Chronicle.

View attachment 4959

His lawyer sent a letter to a KC who called him a "nazi apologist" for writing said article. She has deleted the tweet and has been forced to post a full apology (because of the threat of legal action).

Why has the world got so fuking fuked up?

• Sad
Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 159

After all the 300k pontificating protesters yesterday, thought it would have stopped the war, came to nothing

Israel will continue to hunt down hamas until they are erradicated.

Top Bottom