Israel / Palestine

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
After all the 300k pontificating protesters yesterday, thought it would have stopped the war, came to nothing

I've read a quite a few of your posts and have come to the conclusion that, like any internet troll, you have nothing of value to add and are deliberately trying to wind other contributors up.

I would recommend that everyone puts you on 'ignore.'

Moodyman

I've read a quite a few of your posts and have come to the conclusion that, like any internet troll, you have nothing of value to add and are deliberately trying to wind other contributors up.

I would recommend that everyone puts you on 'ignore.'

I bet he’s a barrel of laughs 😂 (sic) to ride with though.

multitool

Well, given that he joined in on the succesful destruction of Iraq, I suppose he is the logical choice for the Israelis.

• Sad
Reactions: C R
It was only a matter of time before they lowered the Tone into the conflict. I presume he's negotiated his fee in advance.

Silver, I assume.

This says it all. Blair can make the illegitimate legitimate, it seems.

With pressure on Jerusalem growing to do more for Strip’s civilians, Netanyahu reportedly hopes former British PM will take on task, providing war effort with greater legitimacy​

C R

Über Member
Is that a challenge?

It was a rhetorical question, he took on that challenge long ago.

Nothing like having a war criminal to legitimise" war crimes....
"Israel plans to install Blair as 'coordinator' to 'legitimise' war on Gaza"
You would say an terrorist attack on a country ruled by the terrorist that attack you is legitimate enough, but hey i see you leftish lot had a field day yesterday bashing both Blair and Isreal in one topic.
Meanwhile in the socials it's no been a three way, all the western Hamas fanboys and girls(oh no girls an women are not allowed to talk in Hamas ideology) on the other side the ''Everything Isreal does is great'' and someone in the middle you have an (increasing number off) either Palestinians in gaza themselves or those who escaped who carefully start celebrating a life without Hamas, they seem to be ok if it's under Isreali rule too, Yes that's how much Hamas farked up if even they proclaimed arch enemy is seen as the reasonable alternaternative...

Top Bottom