Leadership debate.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
isnt it strange that you didnt like my post twards you this morning as it was an insult......but you thought frankie boyle was brilliant with what he said about lizz truss and rishi sunak being pegged by a dead margaret thatcher...

Talk about double standrds

The big, important difference is that Frankie is very, very funny.

Xipe Totec

so you can abuse people if your funny......thats odd take on abuse

The 'abuse' (I'd call it mocking) is the joke though. He's not there stating that Sunak wants to be bummed by Zombie Thatch, or that Truss is too stupid to remember how to breathe (plausible as the latter might seem), simply to say nasty things - he's just ripping the p!ss to highlight the absurdity of how a new leader gets chosen for the UK.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
The 'abuse' (I'd call it mocking) is the joke though. He's not there stating that Sunak wants to be bummed by Zombie Thatch, or that Truss is too stupid to remember how to breathe (plausible as the latter might seem), simply to say nasty things - he's just ripping the p!ss to highlight the absurdity of how a new leader gets chosen for the UK.

you call it what you want......its just funny how cookiemonster likes to post and "Likes" that sort of thing, but didnt like someone saying hes a
" Prince andrew shagging prick".......

and then blatantly lied about calling me a "C*nt".....which i feel is a lot worse than what i said about him. BUt then im not the one crying wolf to the mods on the main site or the owner of the forum.

Xipe Totec

I'm unsure what you mean by 'Prince Andrew shagging prick'. Are you coming over all Elon & suggesting the poster is a paedophile? Just to be clear.

If so, that's not really the sort of slur you can expect someone to just let go.

jowwy

I'm unsure what you mean by 'Prince Andrew shagging prick'. Are you coming over all Elon & suggesting the poster is a paedophile? Just to be clear.

If so, that's not really the sort of slur you can expect someone to just let go.

Is prince andrew a child now??? Last i looked he was around 60+ yrs of age

Xipe Totec

I dont need to explain anything to do……who do you think you are.

No, of course you don't need to, I just asked why you don't, since you seem to be suggesting that my (and I'd guess, everyone else's) interpretation of the comment was incorrect. Therefore it would be useful to understand what it was you did mean.

And who do I think I am? Somebody who wonders why a poster who blatantly insinuates that another poster is a sex abuser appears not to have the guts to stand by their remark.

jowwy

No, of course you don't need to, I just asked why you don't, since you seem to be suggesting that my (and I'd guess, everyone else's) interpretation of the comment was incorrect. Therefore it would be useful to understand what it was you did mean.

And who do I think I am? Somebody who wonders why a poster who blatantly insinuates that another poster is a sex abuser appears not to have the guts to stand by their remark.

So i didnt say he was a sex abuser or a paedophile…..again, stop changing things to suit your rhetoric.

Now go mind your own business and let the adults talk….mummy got you milk and a biscuit ready, now be off with you, theres a good lad.

Top Bottom