Leadership debate.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
Is 'adult' jowwy-speak for 'cowardly, spiteful bullshitters who don't like being confronted with their own grubby, evil-minded words'?

It is, isn't it?

Isn't it? :laugh:

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Is 'adult' jowwy-speak for 'cowardly, spiteful bullshitters who don't like being confronted with their own grubby, evil-minded words'?

It is, isn't it?

Isn't it? :laugh:

Goodbye…….i can ask you nicely to go away Or i can use insults like you just did above. Its upto you???

Xipe Totec

Goodbye…….i can ask you nicely to go away Or i can use insults like you just did above. Its upto you???

Well, no - you blatantly can't use insults like I just did above, can you?

You may be many things (although as yet it's not entirely clear what some of those things are) but something you're absolutely not is 'good with words'.

And in case you hadn't noticed - it's you who keeps on replying. You carry on setting 'em up, I'll carry on knocking them down, for as long as it keeps amusing me. That's how it works.

jowwy

Well, no - you blatantly can't use insults like I just did above, can you?

You may be many things (although as yet it's not entirely clear what some of those things are) but something you're absolutely not is 'good with words'.

And in case you hadn't noticed - it's you who keeps on replying. You carry on setting 'em up, I'll carry on knocking them down, for as long as it keeps amusing me. That's how it works.

Look, i know your obsessed with me, but im happily married and i dont want to sleep with you. So dont flatter yourself thinking i do……now goaway, cause all your doing now is berating me for a response and insulting me at the same time.
Goodnight

Xipe Totec

Look, i know your obsessed with me, but im happily married and i dont want to sleep with you. So dont flatter yourself thinking i do……now goaway, cause all your doing now is berating me for a response and insulting me at the same time.
Goodnight

Man, you are such a fücking weirdo! :laugh:

D

Deleted member 49

ANYWAY - back to the topic

Gove has declared his support for Sunak

Not sure that'll help Sunak - but there you are
Michael Gove on his own future:

'I do not expect to be in government again

'But it was the privilege of my life to spend 11 years in cabinet under three cabinet ministers.

'I know what the job requires. And Rishi has it'.

There's part of that statement I like....

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Imagine getting endorsed by Gove, who looks like a badly made Gerry Anderson puppet.

jowwy

Imagine getting endorsed by Gove, who looks like a badly made Gerry Anderson puppet.

Its the same as having one of your posts liked by shep…….an endorsement you dont want, but happy to accept.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Its the same as having one of your posts liked by shep…….an endorsement you dont want, but happy to accept.

I mean, it's not, but OK. And Sunak's campaign have said they welcome the endorsement, so we can add that to your ever growing list of things you're wrong about.

Beebo

Veteran
Michael Gove on his own future:

'I do not expect to be in government again

'But it was the privilege of my life to spend 11 years in cabinet under three cabinet ministers.

'I know what the job requires. And Rishi has it'.

There's part of that statement I like....

He knows is time is over so he’s backing the sensible candidate.
Too many other wannabes are jumping ship just to be on the winning team. It’s so transparent.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
He knows is time is over so he’s backing the sensible candidate.
Too many other wannabes are jumping ship just to be on the winning team. It’s so transparent.

"Sensible" is a bit generous for both candidates...

They're as bad as each other IMO. Picking between them is like deciding which of my testicles I'd like smashed with a hammer.

Top Bottom