Leadership debate.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
It's a start....how about some ideas ?

Well I think England would be better off starting with Russo and using White as a second half sub on Sunday.

As far as ideas about the Labour leadership is concerned I think there is little chance, or point, if it is not done in the next six months or so, to get rid of Starmer before the next election. Either that or he gets a personality/backbone transplant and stops trying to be all things to all people and upset as few people as possible.

D

Deleted member 49

Well I think England would be better off starting with Russo and using White as a second half sub on Sunday.
Snarky comments yawn...
As far as ideas about the Labour leadership is concerned I think there is little chance, or point, if it is not done in the next six months or so, to get rid of Starmer before the next election. Either that or he gets a personality/backbone transplant and stops trying to be all things to all people and upset as few people as possible
Feck I'm almost tempted to say agreed !

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Snarky comments yawn...

Feck I'm almost tempted to say agreed !

father-ted-mrs-doyle.gif

theclaud

Reading around the chip
and stops trying to be all things to all people and upset as few people as possible.

:wacko: Have you been living under a rock? He's literally pissed off everyone except the ruling party, the weirdo Mandelson/Akehurst cabal, and some imaginary swing voters in Redcar.

D

Deleted member 49

:wacko: Have you been living under a rock? He's literally pissed off everyone except the ruling party, the weirdo Mandelson/Akehurst cabal, and some imaginary swing voters in Redcar.
Fortunately not his donors.....yet !

Ian H

Guru
Fortunately not his donors.....yet !

What organs are they donating?

Top Bottom