Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
.Andy's about to go down the "Islam is a religion not a race" line as a way or trying to pretend there is not a racist aspect to this.

After that he can try saying Jews are a religious group not a race, therefore anti-semitism isn't a form of racism.

D

Deleted member 121

A complete lack of self awareness by Bannerman, unsurprisingly. No wonder the Tories are going to be decimated...

ebikeerwidnes

Lee Anderson is fûcked.

I can see a great career ahead of him on GB News
until the station crashes anyway

not sure he is setting himself up properly to "do a truss/farage" and go over to the USA and support trump

waiting for the general election so I can see him crash and burn

multitool

Shaman
He's farked because he was going for the Reform gamble.

But did you see how badly they've polled in actual elections?

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
He's farked because he was going for the Reform gamble.

But did you see how badly they've polled in actual elections?

True, maybe he should join George Galloway?, a bit of juggling of ideology needed, but, I would think a compromise could be reached ;)

D

Deleted member 121

True, maybe he should join George Galloway?, a bit of juggling of ideology needed, but, I would think a compromise could be reached ;)

Its funny because Anderson has once cited Scargill and Foot as inspirations. He probably just needs to go back to his roots. But Lee's principles and ideologies are for sale. At the moment they're on a 'once in a lifetime' offer...

Beebo

Veteran
He’s turned up at a Tory fund raiser last night with Liz Truss and Brendan Clark Smith.
Will Sunak have the balls to do anything about it. I’d like to see Truss given the boot too. It would be in Sunaks favour to remove her from the party so she doesn’t get re elected

multitool

Shaman
He’s turned up at a Tory fund raiser last night with Liz Truss and Brendan Clark Smith.
Will Sunak have the balls to do anything about it. I’d like to see Truss given the boot too. It would be in Sunaks favour to remove her from the party so she doesn’t get re elected

Can you imagine, though. Ejecting a previous Prime Minister from your own party?

Would make the party look weak, not strong.

Beebo

Veteran
Can you imagine, though. Ejecting a previous Prime Minister from your own party?

Would make the party look weak, not strong.

Johnson has already effectively been kicked out.
And he already kicked out the likes of Rory Stewart, Ken Clarke, Philip Hammond, David gauke and Nicholas Soames. All of which were very high profile.

multitool

Shaman
Johnson has already effectively been kicked out.
And he already kicked out the likes of Rory Stewart, Ken Clarke, Philip Hammond, David gauke and Nicholas Soames. All of which were very high profile.

True, but Johnson resigned as PM after Party gate. He resigned as an MP much later because he was chasing money.

I can't see much of a clamour for Truss to resign. She's a bit of a non-entity, so I would be surprised if Sunak stirs the pot when there is no imperative to do so.

Top Bottom