Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Anderson may be an easy target (with some comedy value), but he's really no nastier and/or dangerous than Braverman, Johnson, Mogg or Patel*.

*who have I missed out?

Mordaunt, Coffrey, Jenrick, … ach, stuff this, it’s easier just to say the entire fùckin’ Conservative party.

Ian H

Guru
Yet another 'let's insult the Tories thread'.

How interesting.

Not all Tories! Just the ones who have twisted the Conservative party into something wholly nasty.

Dominic Grieve and Edward Garnier denounce ‘lefty lawyer’ rhetoric.
'Dominic Grieve, a former attorney general, and Edward Garnier, a Conservative peer and former solicitor general, said lawyers should not be attacked for doing their jobs, regardless of who they represent or their personal views.'

I can't find this reported in any of the right-wing press.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Not all Tories! Just the ones who have twisted the Conservative party into something wholly nasty.

Dominic Grieve and Edward Garnier denounce ‘lefty lawyer’ rhetoric.
'Dominic Grieve, a former attorney general, and Edward Garnier, a Conservative peer and former solicitor general, said lawyers should not be attacked for doing their jobs, regardless of who they represent or their personal views.'

I can't find this reported in any of the right-wing press.

Probably because it's not much of a story.

Leftie lawyers do exist, but I've not seen them being attacked.

In any event, if you step into the political arena, a certain amount of stick from the other side is inevitable.

• Laugh
Reactions: C R

multitool

Shaman
I don't think you can argue that the current parliamentary Tory party is anything other that moribund (look it up, Pallid) and amoral. Those two facets are intimately connected. These fückers know they are going down, but rather than trying to spend their last year doing something worthwhile they are employing a scorched earth policy and dragging the political sphere further into the gutter.

It's shameful.

The last decent Tories were expunged (look it up, Pallid) by Johnson and only his sycophants (look it up, Pallid) remain. Only they are also Sunak sycophants, or whoever they feel offers them, personally, something.

It's gross. This is our government.

Yet another 'let's insult the Tories thread'.

How interesting.

Instead of whining, why not post something to counter this?

Pale Rider

Veteran
Instead of whining, why not post something to counter this?

Who's whining?

I'm just finding it grimly amusing.

The replies also illustrate (again) those on here who preach tolerance the loudest are the least tolerant of all.

I don't think you can argue that the current parliamentary Tory party is anything other that moribund (look it up, Pallid) and amoral. Those two facets are intimately connected. These fückers know they are going down, but rather than trying to spend their last year doing something worthwhile they are employing a scorched earth policy and dragging the political sphere further into the gutter.

It's shameful.

The last decent Tories were expunged (look it up, Pallid) by Johnson and only his sycophants (look it up, Pallid) remain. Only they are also Sunak sycophants, or whoever they feel offers them, personally, something.

It's gross. This is our government.

Yawn.

(Look it up).

Top Bottom