Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
There does appear to be a few of them - can't think why. Do you have something to say in defense of the lovely Anderson chap?
It's Sunday morning and the club ride calls, I'll check back in a few hours. Looking forward to hearing your erudite contribution.

So no on topic post.

No surprise.

Yes, @bobzmyunkle, he's right. You should be posting on topic gems like:

He snipes at me, I might snipe back.

Claud has made a forum career of it.

I hate to break this to you, but long experience suggests that this is all he's got.

Which is a lot more than you.

All fur coat and no knickers springs to mind.

Being Tory isn’t a protected characteristic - it’s a choice, not innate. If you think people are being unfairly beastly why don’t you have a stab at explaining why their view is wrong?

To put it another way, and to repeat my earlier simple but unanswered question, what should I tolerate that you don’t think I do?

You are intolerant of anyone who disagrees you as evidenced by your endless snippy replies to my posts.

As regards slagging off the Tories, slag away, but don't kid yourself it's remotely interesting to anyone other than six or seven regular posters on here.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Being Tory isn’t a protected characteristic

dead-faint.gif

Pale Rider

Veteran
Still waiting for any sort of quality post from Pallid, rather than his sub-Mail standard opinionated flannel.

Come on, Pallid. If you are so critical of everybody else then show us how it should be done :whistle:

Look, I know you are not terribly bright, but when will you grasp you are wasting your time having a pop at me?

I've had this crap for years from far sharper minds than yours.

I will post what I like, when I like.

Anyway, shouldn't you get back to the drugs war in Trumpton?

multitool

Shaman

Look, I know you are not terribly bright, but when will you grasp you are wasting your time having a pop at me?

I've had this crap for years from far sharper minds than yours.

I'm many levels brighter than you, Pallid. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

Go on. Surprise us. Post something intelligent.

You are intolerant of anyone who disagrees you
I think that’s wrong, and here’s why. I’m sufficiently tolerant of you as a person to join you in wasting time on this forum.

What I find less tolerable are some of the views and attitudes you demonstrate. Sometimes I try to evidence why I think you’re wrong. Sometimes it’s so self-evident that the best response is ridicule. If you were to “post on topic” you might take the time to offer a counter argument, but sadly you rarely seem willing or able to do so.

as evidenced by your endless snippy replies to my posts.
I think we both enjoy being snippy, don’t we?

Pale Rider

Veteran
Go on. Surprise us. Post something intelligent.

Shame you aren't bright enough to understand a simple post.

By the way, Fireman Sam's on the other line...

I’m sufficiently tolerant of you as a person to join you in wasting time on this forum.

I suppose I should feel grateful.

I think we both enjoy being snippy, don’t we?

Doesn't bother me, although I'm not sure if enjoy is the right word.

Too often on here the only response to the rare alternative view is a personal attack.

As I said elsewhere, I would prefer all posts to be anonymous which would cut out the personal garbage at a stroke.

We could even have a grand reveal after, say, 100 posts.

Posters would really find out who their friends are.

As I said elsewhere, I would prefer all posts to be anonymous which would cut out the personal garbage at a stroke.

If you were to write an anonymous post in defence of your Tories, what would it say?

Pale Rider

Veteran
If you were to write an anonymous post in defence of your Tories, what would it say?

Wouldn't work,

It's a kinda 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours' situation.

But you aren't bright enough to realise that, despite your impotent exhortations, this applies to everyone here :laugh:

Your grasp of how the forum works becomes more impressive by the day.

Did you really think that was worth pointing out with your gotcha yellow thing?

As I said, you are not terribly bright.

By the way, PCSO Puddefoot now wants a word.

I do wish you'd attend to these calls so the great boyo flour and eggs blag can be solved.

My money is on Jones the Milk.

Beebo

Veteran
It appears to me that you boast about having a hugely potent argument but worry that if you ever offer it up for scrutiny you will be found wanting. That’s what I mean by shy - all headline, no story.

And we go around in circles and come all the way back to your previous post. No one wants to give an opinion or solution for fear of it sounding racist. Because deep down they know it’s racist, but people like Lee Anderson allow them to feel it’s OK to be a little bit racist.

Top Bottom