Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
What does this mean? Since when was there a requirement to be tolerant of greed, mendacity, hypocrisy, or incompetence?
That's the definition of leftie apparently, in some folks minds we should be endlessly tolerant of awful behaviours.

Not have any awareness of what's going on, or discernment, between decent and humane politics, and those that are not.

Yet another 'let's insult the Tories thread'.

How interesting.

It could equally be yet another a let's criticise the government thread. The governing party are the Tories and I'm not sure even you, as one of their defenders, would say they're currently winning all the way...

bobzmyunkle

How about a post on topic?
The topic is Lee Anderson's ability to achieve spontaneous human combustion.
Personally I've nothing to add to what's already been said. If he does achieve it, no doubt he'll be happy to add to global warming - that'll larn the whining lefties.

multitool

Shaman
Screenshot_20230813_084414_Guardian.jpg

Risk?
:laugh: :laugh::laugh:

They've no idea.

Pale Rider

Veteran
You are. Whining like a mahoosive manbaby. It's all you ever do.

Usual crap from our resident bluffer.

bobzmyunkle

Come on, it's only (yet another) slag off the Tories thread.
There does appear to be a few of them - can't think why. Do you have something to say in defense of the lovely Anderson chap?
It's Sunday morning and the club ride calls, I'll check back in a few hours. Looking forward to hearing your erudite contribution.

Come on, it's only (yet another) slag off the Tories thread.

Being Tory isn’t a protected characteristic - it’s a choice, not innate. If you think people are being unfairly beastly why don’t you have a stab at explaining why their view is wrong?

To put it another way, and to repeat my earlier simple but unanswered question, what should I tolerate that you don’t think I do?

Top Bottom