Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

Exactly - they attacked the Police and should be charged with it and punished

BUT
at the point where the Police Officer started kicking the guy's head he was immobile face down on the floor
so the actual threat had gone and he should have been held down and handcuffed
not kicked in the head several time

Police have to act to a far higher standard than other people - as do other people
if they can;t then they should not be in the Police

D

Deleted member 159

Easily explained fear of life in the heat of the moment from being attacked from behind by the person below

I believe this man has previously been convicted of violence before

1000014047.jpg

Beebo

Veteran
Exactly - they attacked the Police and should be charged with it and punished

BUT
at the point where the Police Officer started kicking the guy's head he was immobile face down on the floor
so the actual threat had gone and he should have been held down and handcuffed
not kicked in the head several time

Police have to act to a far higher standard than other people - as do other people
if they can;t then they should not be in the Police

Having watched the CCTV.
The time between the fight ending and the kicking is only a few seconds.
I suspect the officer wasn’t completely aware of the situation.
The initial video was cut in such a way as to make it look like the officer had plenty of time but he didn’t.

C R

Über Member
Having watched the CCTV.
The initial video was cut in such a way as to make it look like the officer had plenty of time but he didn’t.

What @ebikeerwidnes said still applies regardless of the time elapsed, and the scroteness of the scrote.

And I will emphasise here that no one has said that the scrote wasn't a scrote. What has been said is that the policeman behaved in an unprofessional and potentially criminal manner when arresting said scrote.

ebikeerwidnes

Having watched the CCTV.

He didn;t just kick him once
and the first kick was a long enough time from him being clearly "not a threat" for it to be pulled

and in any case - when was a full force kick in the head something a Police Officer thinks of as a tactic?

Reactions: C R

icowden

Legendary Member
He didn;t just kick him once
and the first kick was a long enough time from him being clearly "not a threat" for it to be pulled
and in any case - when was a full force kick in the head something a Police Officer thinks of as a tactic?
I think that would require an interview with said Officer. It seems unnecessary, but none of us a highly trained armed police officers, so we don't know what that training entails, and where kicking the downed person might be appropriate or not. Luckily it is being investigated.

D

Deleted member 159

I watched a clip where firearms officers are trained to keep their hands free, for holding their weapon or safeguarding their weapon, use feet to control assailant in close quarters.

C R

Über Member
Well your card got it right of the terrorist who stabbed the soldier in the UK over 70 times on the same day as this incident occurred.

Your know that it's been specifically reported that neither of the incidents are terrorism related. Or probably not, as it is patently obvious that you can't read.

Top Bottom