Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 159

The Tiktok lawyer has been sacked by the family involved in attacking Manchester airport armed police.

Suddenly a small signs of contrition being voiced. :whistle:

D

Deleted member 159

D

Deleted member 159

From what I read.
He was arrested at the port. Then let go.
It doesn’t make sense.
From reports
He was arrested at station, bailed, informed of his court date, released.

They had no cause to hold him further at that point. He got on Eurostar to Europe

AndyRM

Elder Goth

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
2005 is an interesting year to start counting. I wonder what could have possibly happened in 2005 to make them start counting from then.

ONS counts incidents rather than number of fatalities, btw. So 7/7, London Bridge and Manchester Arena, although causing 86 fatalities between them are only three incidents.

Reactions: C R

AndyRM

Elder Goth
From reports
He was arrested at station, bailed, informed of his court date, released.

They had no cause to hold him further at that point. He got on Eurostar to Europe

Lol. He knew his court date. He'll be using this to play the victim card again.

It's weird how thin skinned these snowflakes are. Making up names for themselves, not being accountable for their actions. It's like they're scared of what they believe in.

Ian H

Legendary Member
2005 is an interesting year to start counting. I wonder what could have possibly happened in 2005 to make them start counting from then.

ONS counts incidents rather than number of fatalities, btw. So 7/7, London Bridge and Manchester Arena, although causing 86 fatalities between them are only three incidents.

Is this a lesson in how to lie with statistics?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Is this a lesson in how to lie with statistics?

Could be...
20240729_193432.jpg

Top Bottom