Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

Now let's think about where British Armed Forces have been engaged and killed people since 1990.

I can think of:

Iraq
Yemen
Afghanistan
Former Jugoslavia
Sierra Leone

Libya?

They may be others, but there does seem to be a bit of a theme, doesn't there?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
It would be interesting to see how things are classified as terrorism. Would an attack on a mosque by the edl in 2010 have been classified as a terrorist attack?

This is the data I briefly looked at earlier.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/tran...ionfoi/deathsrelatedtoterrorismfrom1992to2022

There's also this one which I haven't actually looked at.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/tran...informationfoi/deathsrelatedtoactsofterrorism

But as they say, one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter and to that I would add instrument of the state, so it's a rather nebulous category.

D

Deleted member 159

But as they say, one person's terrorist is another person's freedom fighter and to that I would add instrument of the state, so it's a rather nebulous category.

Freedom fighter in Liverpool(Stockport) murdering children with a knife- Nice

Last edited by a moderator:

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I would say that a group of stabbings is certainly 'terror related' even if it has nothing to do with terrorism.

Screenshot_20240730-083122_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: C R
D

Deleted member 159

Ive seen photos posted of the perpetrator. If that's him, no way is he 17yrs old- definitely older

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Ive seen photos posted of the perpetrator. If that's him, no way is he 17yrs old- definitely older

You seem to spend an awful lot of time looking at minors online. You should have your hard drive checked.

D

Deleted member 159

More information being released, he was housed in Cardiff, came on a dinghy boat last year.

If that is true, this government and all previous governments since open borders have blood on their hands.

Top Bottom