Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ebikeerwidnes

Freedom fighter in Liverpool(Stockport) murdering children with a knife- Nice

Was he??
I thought he was from Cardiff
what revolution was he fighting for

do you have more details??

no you don't - except maybe ones that make people think having a riot in a community grieving for little children at a Taylor Swift dance party

Beebo

Veteran
Is CXR wotisname going to justify this rioting in Southport?
When an elderly couple tried to confront protesters destroying their fence, a man told them to get back inside, while a woman screamed “you’ve got kids, haven’t you?”

Also 39 police officers injured by white thugs last night.
Which takes us all the way back to the start when an officer was injured by Asian thugs.
I thought all police we hero’s. But it seems that only white thugs should be allowed to attack our police officers.

D

Deleted member 159

Its the powder keg that's been simmering for years.

I haven't seen wider coverage yet, but the comparison in policing from Leeds to Southport is significantly harsher. For starters the police didn't run away last night.

D

Deleted member 159

By 'people' you mean those thugs, don't you.

If you want to call millions of people thugs, so be it. They wont call themselves that, but if you feel happier :okay:

D

Deleted member 159

'Millions' only exist in your head. I'm talking about those thugs rioting in the clip. I bet many of them travelled in for the 'fun'.

Go for it, ship in hundreds a angry residents from one of the most horrific murders of children in probably 20 years.

D

Deleted member 159

No I'm saying mass immigration hasn't worked, causes far too much sectarism. They don't assimilate into the British culture, are a massive drain on resources, health ,housing, transport.

Remove all illegal immigrants, get control of immigration. Bring legal net migration down the tens of thousands of skilled workers.

C R

Über Member
No I'm saying mass immigration hasn't worked, causes far too much sectarism. They don't assimilate into the British culture, are a massive drain on resources, health ,housing, transport.

Remove all illegal immigrants, get control of immigration. Bring legal net migration down the tens of thousands of skilled workers.

The guy arrested was born in Cardiff. Are you going to put passport control at the Severn Bridges?

Top Bottom