Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
I would say that a group of stabbings is certainly 'terror related' even if it has nothing to do with terrorism.

View attachment 6469

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
I wasn't in favour of the "Rwanda Plan" initially, but, now I am beginning to warm to it, we just need to review who we send there, I think our indigenous thugs could be put on planes there tomorrow. ;)

Last edited:

theclaud

Reading around the chip
Screenshot_20240801-001918-966.png

AndyRM

Elder Goth
As well as the "protest" in London, there was also one closer to home (for me) in Hartlepool, where a police car was set on fire.

I seriously cannot get my head around the mentality of the idiots, utterly brain-dead the lot of them.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Periodic reminder that you cannot educate pork.

Srsly tho - we'll deal with centrist responsibility for the growth of the far right in another thread - but this fuckwit is way too far gone for a conversation. Stop engaging.

I for one applaud the level of commitment on display. Poor taste but good execution, I say.

D

Deleted member 159

If the government don't listen, this will kick off all over the country

D

Deleted member 159

Knife crime is rife in all major towns and cities. Migrants wandering towns, harassing women girls, two tier policing, murders with knives.

It's a kettledrum out there.

Whether you want to not believe it, that's upto you.

All uphill

Knife crime is rife in all major towns and cities. Migrants wandering towns, harassing women girls, two tier policing, murders with knives.

And you're loving these thoughts.

A bit of excitement in your life, eh?

Reactions: C R

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.

I live in the wilderness north. Newcastle or Sunderland are my nearest cities (about 8 miles away). Maybe they don't count as "major cities"?, because you scenario is not one I recognise?

There was a report of some kids kicking the doors of the Metro train, but, I don't think they were immigrants.

D

Deleted member 159

And you're loving these thoughts.

A bit of excitement in your life, eh?

Why would I love the idea, that if I was to be walking down a street in a town or city and a person approaching had an 18" machete

You have got to think beyond what you don't see, be worried that bad luck turning the wrong corner could end your life. That is a much more significant risk now

Top Bottom