Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Why would I love the idea, that if I was to be walking down a street in a town or city and a person approaching had an 18" machete

You have got to think beyond what you don't see, be worried that bad luck turning the wrong corner could end your life. That is a much more significant risk now

This is quite a bit different from the tough guy who can handle himself persona you like to give off.

Are you actually Yaxley-Lennon?

D

Deleted member 159

This is quite a bit different from the tough guy who can handle himself persona you like to give off.

Are you actually Yaxley-Lennon?

If I went around tooled up, I wouldn't feel so uncomfortable.

But that's not what UK citizens generally do.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
If the government don't listen, this will kick off all over the country

Call them what they are Andy, they’re hate marches.

Uninvited EDL thugs swarmed the neighbourhood, causing injury and mayhem. Rioters who pretend to ‘want their country back’ attacked the very emergency workers who had responded to the scene of the girls’ killings and arrested the suspect.

Demanding ‘law and order’, and ‘British laws for British people’ etc sounds a bit hollow when you then go out to destroy and maim, exploiting the death of three children as a fig leaf for racial hatred.

39 police officers were injured, 27 of whom needed hospital treatment. Law and order my arse.

This is the state of Southport as a result.👇
IMG_0462.jpeg

Not only were the local residents denied the respect and dignity to grieve this loss of life, they were then abused and left to clear up the mess your EDL pals left in their wake.

But Southport showed it is a united community when residents of all faiths and colours rallied together to do their bit.👇

IMG_0463.jpeg

IMG_0464.jpeg

By the way, which branch of EDL do you lead Andy?

D

Deleted member 159

You do know EDL disbanded what in 2013.

Labour are going to put EDL on a banned terror group listing :laugh:

Why events kick off are varied.

Endless hamas marches

But maybe it was the 3 Muslim men attacking police, no charges(yet) soldier stabbed multiple times. Riots in Leeds, police run away. No arrest for arson of police vehicles and buses despite clear video footage of the perpetrators

Then over a dozen people stabbed, 3 children murdered.

Maybe, that's what triggered it.

Then when English people come out on the streets, riot police appear start arresting innocent people

Definitely two tier policing at the moment

View: https://x.com/addicted2newz/status/1818766375390937562?t=JeAAlinYl--DhTE3b28B_g&s=19

Knife crime is rife in all major towns and cities. Migrants wandering towns, harassing women girls, two tier policing, murders with knives.

It's a kettledrum out there.

Whether you want to not believe it, that's upto you.

Where exactly, in the UK, are these things happening with any regularity.

Southend seems to be machete central every night of the week but the offenders are not people who you seek to identify as migrants - ie non white.

You do know EDL disbanded what in 2013.

I keep seeing various right wing apologists saying this on social media ie the EDL does not exist, but none of them will provide a source.

@CXRAndy can you break my duck?

Reactions: C R

Beebo

Veteran
the suspect has been named by the court and reported on the media.
And surprisingly to no one , the name isn’t the one quoted above.
They would have loved this to have been a Muslim who came across on a boat. But it wasn’t so they had to make it up.
It’s almost like people are just making it up to suit their needs.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Brick to the balls guy also reported to have been arrested when police were answering a domestic violence call and recognised him. Supposedly took him to the hospital where he started gobbing off a load of racist abuse as well.

Charming fellow.

IMG_20240801_145515.jpg

Last edited:

Beebo

Veteran
IMG_7079.jpeg

“Stop that! Stop it! Now, look! No one is to stone anyone until I blow this whistle! Do you understand?! Even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say 'Jehovah'.”

Top Bottom