Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

All uphill

Violence is the last resort. Sometimes necessary, what do you expect from heightened tensions. Three young children murdered.

This government, previous governments have ignored the nations social problems, they have ultimately created this.

Has it ever occurred to you that it is the kind of inaccurate tweets you repost that heighten tension?

Or ever thought that you like heightened tension?

You are easy to read.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Violence is the last resort. Sometimes necessary, what do you expect from heightened tensions. Three young children murdered.

This government, previous governments have ignored the nations social problems, they have ultimately created this.

That reads like a no to me.

Do you think that violence was necessary or justified?

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Mob violence was never and never will be the response to a situation like this.
Stockport and the following riots are simply the actions of fascist.
There is no defence.

Reactions: C R

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Mob violence was never and never will be the response to a situation like this.
Stockport and the following riots are simply the actions of fascist.
There is no defence.

Does that imply Mob violence is an acceptable response to certain situations?, Personally, I would have thought "Mob violence was never and never will be an acceptable response" would cover it.

Social media is feeding this rubbish, locally, there is a lot of social media "action" suggesting there will be "a protest" in Sunderland, this weekend.

Hot weather, no football to watch, a few idiots, what could go wrong?

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
I see Lee Anderson has had his racism backfire on him.

On Facebook he claimed people staying at a Travelodge hotel in Sutton in Ashfield had “entered the country illegally” and were “roaming the streets”. He said he’d do “whatever it takes” to protect his constituency.

Except the hotel has no asylum seekers or refugees.

What it did have was two busloads of international nurses who work in the NHS locally, and their families, all trying to enjoy a break. But Lee ’I’m-not-a-racist’ Anderson sees some darker skinned people and straight away sends out a dog-whistle to his supporters.

This guy needs to explain his actions And his “whatever it takes” comment.
This could easily have resulted in attacks on that hotel and the nurses staying there.

lazybloke

Regular
1722616356059.png

Bazzer

Ever considered starting your own thread, where you can post all your racist and bigoted bile all on one place?

Poacher

Regular
I see Lee Anderson has had his racism backfire on him.

On Facebook he claimed people staying at a Travelodge hotel in Sutton in Ashfield had “entered the country illegally” and were “roaming the streets”. He said he’d do “whatever it takes” to protect his constituency.

Except the hotel has no asylum seekers or refugees.

What it did have was two busloads of international nurses who work in the NHS locally, and their families, all trying to enjoy a break. But Lee ’I’m-not-a-racist’ Anderson sees some darker skinned people and straight away sends out a dog-whistle to his supporters.

This guy needs to explain his actions And his “whatever it takes” comment.
This could easily have resulted in attacks on that hotel and the nurses staying there.

LeeAnderthal, thick as pigshit and three times as toxic.
I just hope his retraction came in time, before CXRandy set off to throw bricks at the Travelodge.

Top Bottom