Lee Anderson is 'very angry' - a thread for all Lee Anderson's ire....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
My heart bleeds...

FB_IMG_1722842878000.jpg

D

Deleted member 159

Police commissioner jumping out from under the gaslight

Donna Jones, crime commissioner for Hampshire and Isle of Wight, said violence was more akin to ‘rebellion’

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...-chief-donna-jones-illegal-immigration-riots/

Obviously she must be a right wing thug

1000014247.jpg

D

Deleted member 159

It does seem today certain news outlets are beginning to ask uncomfortable questions of the police - namely chief of metropolitan police

He lost his sh!t , went straight into criminal damage

There is no hope if this is the example set for right wing thugs
:laugh:

Rowley was, by all accounts, already angry when he left the Cabinet Office meeting. Then some journo starts goading him about two tier policing.

He'll have to apologise and pay for the microphone but sometimes people snap.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Screenshot_2024-08-05-13-49-20-77_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6~2.jpg

D

Deleted member 159

He'll have to apologise and pay for the microphone but sometimes people snap
Really

Seems to have a very short fuse.

Whilst poor old far right thugs must be the paradigm of patience, waiting nearly thirty years before kicking off

D

Deleted member 159

Rowley was, by all accounts, already angry when he left the Cabinet Office meeting. Then some journo starts goading him about two tier policing
The journalist just asked one question, didn't goad him.

Really

Seems to have a very short fuse.

Whilst poor old far right thugs must be the paradigm of patience, waiting nearly thirty years before kicking off

Without knowing what was said in the 'COBRA' meeting I guess we don't know how far his fuse had fizzed before the journo stuck a microphone in his way.

D

Deleted member 159

Without knowing what was said in the 'COBRA' meeting I guess we don't know how far his fuse had fizzed before the journo stuck a microphone in his way.

I don't care if he had a new hole ripped.

He at this time should be the perfect examplecof calm.

He has literally demonstrated what frustration can lead to. God sake he was asked one question

People of this nation have had the communities destroyed, their girls raped, murdered and you expect them to go quietly into the night.

Top Bottom