Moderation Poll

Do you think NACA needs moderators

• Yes - based on the rules of CycleChat

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Yes - but only for the most egregious of posts (racism, swearing, nudity etc)

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • No - anything goes we are all adults and know what we signed up for.

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I took responsibility……maybe if you read may posts rather than ignoring them, cause other members told you so, then you would see them.

You don't take responsibility for anything. You actually blamed me for destroying a thread that I started but you waded in and wrecked with your constant insults, contributing the sum of FA to the thread. In fact, the thread was started THREE TIMES due to your trolling.

No, i asked you to stay out of my posts, cause it was constantly degenerating into abuse

now your all doing as your told by, fab old dodderer, rusty snails, mudsticks, cookiemonster. Because none of you got any backbone to stand up to them and tell them to fark off and do one……its yes sir, no sir, i will sir, im sorry sir, i will do better sir….sorry for being on your forum sir

If you really hate this forum as much as this, why not leave and go elsewhere?

Better for your mental health which, I think, is in serious need of attention.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
If you really hate this forum as much as this, why not leave and go elsewhere?

Better for your mental health which, I think, is in serious need of attention.

fark off arrogant prick....feel way better now

jowwy

You don't take responsibility for anything. You actually blamed me for destroying a thread that I started but you waded in and wrecked with your constant insults, contributing the sum of FA to the thread. In fact, the thread was started THREE TIMES due to your trolling.

thats becaause you dont live in theis farking country you arrogant farkwit and prince andrew shagging prick

classic33

I took responsibility……maybe if you read may posts rather than ignoring them, cause other members told you so, then you would see them.
Show me where, please.
Your view of taking responsibility and mine may differ, so you're better placed to pick a post where you took responsibility for what you posted

You're back to making assumptions, again. Please don't do that, you'll only end up with the wrong idea, as proven above. Make such claims if you want, but be prepared to back up what you post.

There's no-one telling me to do anything, bar yourself. But then you're doing that to just about everyone on here.

You entire posting history, not just here on these two sites, is along similar lines. You just attack, with no logic whatsoever, anyone whose viewpoint you don't like. Personal attacks are your preferred method. If they don't work you'll aim to take the discussion so far from what was intended it gets closed. Attacking random posts in order to show that you are trying, demanding responses in those "replies". The problem is this line of attack only works where there is someone to close the thread. Here there's no-one to do that, and I think it's working against you. And that, I believe, is getting you annoyed even more.

We crossed before, but then the posts from yourself just stopped. I wonder why.

Quick question
How big is a knats* tadger?

*Yes I'm aware it should be gnats, but there's a clue in the spelling I used.

jowwy

Show me where, please.
Your view of taking responsibility and mine may differ, so you're better placed to pick a post where you took responsibility for what you posted

You're back to making assumptions, again. Please don't do that, you'll only end up with the wrong idea, as proven above. Make such claims if you want, but be prepared to back up what you post.

There's no-one telling me to do anything, bar yourself. But then you're doing that to just about everyone on here.

2. You entire posting history, not just here on these two sites, is along similar lines. You just attack, with no logic whatsoever, anyone whose viewpoint you don't like. Personal attacks are your preferred method. If they don't work you'll aim to take the discussion so far from what was intended it gets closed. Attacking random posts in order to show that you are trying, demanding responses in those "replies". The problem is this line of attack only works where there is someone to close the thread. Here there's no-one to do that, and I think it's working against you. And that, I believe, is getting you annoyed even more.

We crossed before, but then the posts from yourself just stopped. I wonder why.

Quick question
1. How big is a knats* tadger?

*Yes I'm aware it should be gnats, but there's a clue in the spelling I used.

1. have a look between your legs and you'll find out......

2. What a farking load of utter shite....yuo should go into politics talking such bullshit, they would take to you like a duck to water

Last edited:

jowwy

Screenshot and reported to Shaun and to the mod on duty via PM on CC.

Having an unmoderated forum is all well and good but there still has to be a limit. Your abusive posts today have just crossed a line.

maybe i should the same to you then when you told me to " fark you off you c*nt".........or does that not cross any line???

Top Bottom