Moderation Poll

Do you think NACA needs moderators

• Yes - based on the rules of CycleChat

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Yes - but only for the most egregious of posts (racism, swearing, nudity etc)

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • No - anything goes we are all adults and know what we signed up for.

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
I wonder if the 11 people who said "NO" are some of the ones now crying wolf ...........and i wonder if any of the 20 people that said "YES" to number two are now some of the ones using flagrant language all over the forum??

1660825894786.png

classic33

how long ago did you post it?? and does everyone remember post's from every individual and what the posts were about???

if you did post it, then i aplogise, as it wasnt meant in Reference to your cancer illness
It was posted, less than two weeks ago, in reply to a post by yourself. You even replied quoting it. And it's not a case of remembering each and every post on here.

I missed the answer you gave earlier today. Not expecting somebody to have a go at it, now they were aware of it. As I said "Nature only provided me with the one set and no ability to reproduce a replacement set."

Yet you still attempted to make a joke out of it. You have sunk to a low that can't go much lower. Apology not accepted, as to make a joke about it shows you in your true light.

jowwy

2. It was posted, less than two weeks ago, in reply to a post by yourself. You even replied quoting it. And it's not a case of remembering each and every post on here.

I missed the answer you gave earlier today. Not expecting somebody to have a go at it, now they were aware of it. 1. As I said "Nature only provided me with the one set and no ability to reproduce a replacement set."

3. Yet you still attempted to make a joke out of it. You have sunk to a low that can't go much lower. Apology not accepted, as to make a joke about it shows you in your true light.

1. Where did you post that and when??

2. You expect me to remember a post from two weeks ago.....sheesh come on classic, even for you thats taking the piss

3. I made a joke about something i couldnt remember you posting 2 wks ago.....im not being funny, but people on here have sunk a lot lower than me.

I cant make you accept my apology, but again, nothing i said was in ref to your illness........

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
I wonder if the 11 people who said "NO" are some of the ones now crying wolf ...........and i wonder if any of the 20 people that said "YES" to number two are now some of the ones using flagrant language all over the forum??

View attachment 1955

TBH this was nearly a year ago and I had forgotten about this poll.

I voted for option 2 - but as you have likely noticed I'm not averse to calling a fücking cünt a fücking cünt. There are only the 3 options so by definition the choices are restrictive - and I personally don't consider free and expressive use of language to be in any way the same as posting racially abusive or potentially obscene material.

It's a compromise, the alternative being to vote for none of the options.

jowwy

TBH this was nearly a year ago and I had forgotten about this poll.

I voted for option 2 - but as you have likely noticed I'm not averse to calling a fücking cünt a fücking cünt. There are only the 3 options so by definition the choices are restrictive - and I personally don't consider free and expressive use of language to be in any way the same as posting racially abusive or potentially obscene material.

It's a compromise, the alternative being to vote for none of the options.

And has anybody posted any of those things???

jowwy

This ^^^^^ FFS squared, or even cubed.

Stop moderating the forum….its not your place to tell people what to do.

All uphill

Hey, if NACA is the sweary argumentative bit of CC, is this thread the very argumentative and very sweary bit of NACA?

I hope so - it may leave room on the rest of NACA for the grown-ups to have discussions.

jowwy

Hey, if NACA is the sweary argumentative bit of CC, is this thread the very argumentative and very sweary bit of NACA?

I hope so - it may leave room on the rest of NACA for the grown-ups to have discussions.

There are no grown ups here……this whole forum proves it.

jowwy

And off he goes again... :rolleyes:

Yeh, you because you want to change the wording to suit your own rhetoric…..and it was one poster i called racist and not several.

no one has been racially abusive, calling someone racist Isnt the same thing. But you know that right.

Top Bottom