Moderation Poll

Do you think NACA needs moderators

• Yes - based on the rules of CycleChat

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Yes - but only for the most egregious of posts (racism, swearing, nudity etc)

Votes: 26 60.5%
  • No - anything goes we are all adults and know what we signed up for.

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
You have an unsurprisingly short memory.

But not as short as the memories of some on here….including you. Now gone, be off with you

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
But not as short as the memories of some on here….including you. Now gone, be off with you

What is it I'm forgetting, Elon Bear? I distinctly remember you repeatedly calling @AndyRM a racist - and then, for some inexplicable reason - me!

There may well have been others (trust me, your posts are waaay too tiresome for me to want to read all of them) but I'm fairly confident that constitutes 'several'.

jowwy

What is it I'm forgetting, Elon Bear? I distinctly remember you repeatedly calling @AndyRM a racist - and then, for some inexplicable reason - me!

There may well have been others (trust me, your posts are waaay too tiresome for me to want to read all of them) but I'm fairly confident that constitutes 'several'.

So stating there may well be others, is proof of there being several. Please, go give your head a wobble.

classic33

1. Where did you post that and when??

2. You expect me to remember a post from two weeks ago.....sheesh come on classic, even for you thats taking the piss

3. I made a joke about something i couldnt remember you posting 2 wks ago.....im not being funny, but people on here have sunk a lot lower than me.

I cant make you accept my apology, but again, nothing i said was in ref to your illness........
Selective memory, you're able to remember, much older posts/things that suit you. You've proved that much.

At least you admit to "making a joke", but then go onto say it wasn't. Which is it?

Where's Bargoed.

jowwy

Selective memory, you're able to remember, much older posts/things that suit you. You've proved that much.

At least you admit to "making a joke", but then go onto say it wasn't. Which is it?

Where's Bargoed.

Wheres what???

Mr Celine

This thread suddenly kicked off on Wednesday at post70 with Jowly greeting because the other boys and girls won't play with him.

Great I thought, ignoring it is working.

But then the same two or three posters always spoil it by responding.

If you feel you must reply, just leave an amusing GIF then walk away and take satisfaction in imagining the seething, blubbering mess atop a Welsh mountain that you've left behind.

jowwy

This thread suddenly kicked off on Wednesday at post70 with Jowly greeting because the other boys and girls won't play with him.

Great I thought, ignoring it is working.

If you feel you must reply, just leave an amusing GIF then walk away and take satisfaction in imagining the seething, blubbering mess atop a Welsh mountain that you've left behind.

you honestly think that happens - what a sad farker.....

but yet again knobheads like you think they can tell others what to do and they should listen. Its not your forum celine and people can make their own decisions on Posting. Stop tryin to be a puppet master

FishFright

you honestly think that happens - what a sad farker.....

but yet again knobheads like you think they can tell others what to do and they should listen. Its not your forum celine and people can make their own decisions on Posting. Stop tryin to be a puppet master

Grow up

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed

Guilty as charged, I suspect. To be honest, I'm not sure why I do & don't feel that good about it. Poor self-control & a penchant for incinerating ants with a magnifying glass? Easily bored? Bullied as a child and a dismal failure as an adult? Massive unresolved IRL personal issues? Addicted to the grubby, anonymous, transient thrills of online existence?

All - and yet none - of the aforegoing? I dunno.

I should say I'll try & do better, and while that feels like the 'right thing to do' right now, I know myself too well. Can't promise anything.

jowwy

Guilty as charged, I suspect. To be honest, I'm not sure why I do & don't feel that good about it. Poor self-control & a penchant for incinerating ants with a magnifying glass? Easily bored? Bullied as a child and a dismal failure as an adult? Massive unresolved IRL personal issues? Addicted to the grubby, anonymous, transient thrills of online existence?

All - and yet none - of the aforegoing? I dunno.

I should say I'll try & do better, and while that feels like the 'right thing to do' right now, I know myself too well. Can't promise anything.

Do as your told puppet...

jowwy

And off he goes. :rolleyes:

What?? thats what your doing, being a puppet to your overlords...yes boss, no boss, 3 bags full boss..i wont reply boss, i must do better boss.

Puppet, no mind of your own...strings being pulled by others, to make sure you comply.

Top Bottom