NACA Political Jokes Page

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

matticus

Guru
It was weird hearing the 2 cases on the same day because both sets of people - i.e. the "leaders' from Pitcairn and the Fox Hunting groups - were arguing exactly the same basic case
a) this is our tradition and culture
b) people from outside this culture should not interfere with it as they cannot understand it

but in one case our morality clearly shows that the people were very wrong in their action - in the other.........
Fascinating! You're equating sexual abuse and rape with allowing one canine species to kill another.

monkers

Guru
Fascinating! You're equating sexual abuse and rape with allowing one canine species to kill another.

I think that's unfair. The abuses were not compared - the justifications made by the perpetrators in each case were.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
th (33).jpeg

Ian H

Guru
Or someone making a very simplistic comparison, suggesting that the two things are, in fact, morally very similar?
No. I saw it as compare and contrast. Pointing out the similarities in argument for vastly different actions.

matticus

Guru
No. I saw it as compare and contrast. Pointing out the similarities in argument for vastly different actions.

A very odd bit of cherry-picking to result in those "similarities". My point was that it was ludicrous to say "the arguments are the same".

Top Bottom