Nationalise, regulate or laissez-faire?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
im aware its sexist, racist and misogynistic......but you can wrap it up anyway you wish.

Now do what your puppet masters say and stop replying to me, you will only annoy them and then blame me for all the wrongs on this forum. Like i have said in the private messages you keep sending me. F*CK OFF YOU RACIST

Have you ever actually read it? Do you know the meaning of the words ironic and satire?

The only person telling anyone what to do on this forum is you.

And, much like your baseless accusations of racism, I have blamed you for nothing so you can do one with that line of belligerent nonsense.

I like this forum, generally it is an informative and well mannered place where different views are respected and considered. You're the one who seems to get butthurt about, well, everything really.

Suck it up, buttercup.

OP
OP
All uphill

All uphill

I'm so glad I started this thread...

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Have you ever actually read it? Do you know the meaning of the words ironic and satire?

The only person telling anyone what to do on this forum is you.

And, much like your baseless accusations of racism, I have blamed you for nothing so you can do one with that line of belligerent nonsense.

I like this forum, generally it is an informative and well mannered place where different views are respected and considered. You're the one who seems to get butthurt about, well, everything really.

Suck it up, buttercup.

are you still here......do what your overlords and puppet masters tell you. Do one

Go be racist elsewhere, your just clogging up the thread for no reason, when proper adults are trying to discuss the OPs thread.

I mean i got you coming at me from two places, private messages and now this thread...and im supposed to be the one with a crush on you.

Well Mannered?? so why the fark did they let you in here, if thats true.......jesus what a farking liberty.

D

Deleted member 49

grandpa-simpson.gif

jowwy

I think someone has a crush on you and is finding it stressful.

this is what was sent to me in a PM not 30 seconds ago......and im the one with a crush :stop:

1660896441518.png

i have now left the PM conversation, so i dont recieve anymore of his sick messages........and some say i have crossed the line.

Mr Celine

You've doubtless heard of expensive failures in IT projects in the public sector - but not similar failures in publically listed companies: for instance I know of one major supermarket which spent an eight figure sum on an IT project that failed to produce any meaningful results.
The government used to have its own IT developers, the ITSA. When I joined the DHSS they were working on a project to computerise claims and payments. At the time they claimed it was the second largest computer system in the world.
When rolled out it worked.
But it was two years late and 50% over budget so the ITSA was scrapped.

None of the subsequent DHSS / DWP IT projects that actually worked came anywhere close to that performance.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
this is what was sent to me in a PM not 30 seconds ago......and im the one with a crush :stop:

View attachment 1974

i have now left the PM conversation, so i dont recieve anymore of his sick messages........and some say i have crossed the line.

Hell mend me for responding to this idiot again, but are you for real?

You actually think I was serious?

AndyRM

Elder Goth
The government used to have its own IT developers, the ITSA. When I joined the DHSS they were working on a project to computerise claims and payments. At the time they claimed it was the second largest computer system in the world.
When rolled out it worked.
But it was two years late and 50% over budget so the ITSA was scrapped.

None of the subsequent DHSS / DWP IT projects that actually worked came anywhere close to that performance.

I didn't know that! I've always thought of the government's IT systems as being vaguely useless.

Where I used to work, a bank, everything was held together on an Excel spreadsheet. Madness.

But then, this was a place which employed me as a graphic designer, and once I'd got my way around the place I asked for the brand guidelines.

"We haven't got any" was the response.

"You don't... You don't have brand guidelines?"

"No, why would we need any?"

"... It's ... Well it's just standard practise for a company this size?"

"Oh. Can you do them?"

"Well yeah, but it'll take a while."

jowwy

The bloke's a retard, can barely string a sentence together and gets off on picking an argument (sounds rich coming from me I know) but this fella is really something spesh.

says the Yam Yam and The "Original Misogynist".........now teaming up with a racist, that you've been abusing on this forum for months.

You couldnt make this sh*t up.........i wonder what you would say if i was to send pivate messages like that to other male/female members.

Just goes to show how low this forum has gone.

D

Deleted member 28

says the Yam Yam and The "Original Misogynist".........now teaming up with a racist, that you've been abusing on this forum for months.

You couldnt make this sh*t up.........i wonder what you would say if i was to send pivate messages like that to other male/female members.

Just goes to show how low this forum has gone.

Nothing wrong with Yam yams and you're too stupid to realise a proper 'wind up' when you see one.

I think Randyrm is a strange fish myself but there you go, he does seem to have a sense of humour though (must be a Male day).

jowwy

Nothing wrong with Yam yams and you're too stupid to realise a proper 'wind up' when you see one.

I think Randyrm is a strange fish myself but there you go, he does seem to have a sense of humour though (must be a Male day).

so now you think youre post is a wind up....fark me and you call me a retard. Go give your black country head a wobble

Top Bottom