Nationalise, regulate or laissez-faire?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

It's the ethnicity of the victim that makes it racist.

Are you sure you're not really English?

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
It's the ethnicity of the victim that makes it racist.

Are you sure you're not really English?

Nope….proper welsh me, born and bread and thick in the head, as they say around these parts.

So if a black man, calls another blackman the “N” word, is he being racist??? Because they do it all the time through, music, film, comedy etc etc……

Mr Celine

Last edited:

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
you're that stupid you think Wolverhampton is in the Black Country (plenty do as it happens)

A while back I asked my Yam Yam other half, who's from Quarry Bank, if Wolverhampton counted as the Black Country - she said technically no, but it's close enough as makes no real difference.

At the time I was looking for an opportunity to describe you as 'putting the cünt into Black Country' - but then it came to my attention you're into your bikes & own a Z1, so as a result I have to like you by default despite you being an enormous argumentative Tory twat. ^_^

So there's always common ground to be found.

D

Deleted member 28

Says the guy with tory jizz in his eyes……

What is that supposed to mean?

Have you got Labour jizz in your eyes then?

D

Deleted member 28

"Hi, My names shep, it should really be Sheep, cause i love following others and also like to shag them in the black country mountains, like the rest of the yam yams....or is that lamb lambs, oh i'm not sure, i'm so confused. I mean wolverhamptons not in the black country, but every google search says it is "........" oh, maaaaaaaaaam can you help me, i's so confused. Does this say tory or rory, maaaaaaaaaam"

You really have got a poor grasp of reality haven't you, 'black country mountains '?

You do realise you sound about 12 don't you.

jowwy

You really have got a poor grasp of reality haven't you, 'black country mountains '?

You do realise you sound about 12 don't you.

Which is twice your age……i also cant see anywhere were it says “black country mountains”

jowwy

What is that supposed to mean?

Have you got Labour jizz in your eyes then?

No, cause i dont suck labour cock, like you do with tories……you defend them to the hilt and back again.

D

Deleted member 28

No, cause i dont suck labour cock, like you do with tories……you defend them to the hilt and back again.

Show me where I've once defended anything to do with the Tory party.

I would also defend my friends or my Son and I would imagine you would, not your Son obviously, so does that mean I suck their dicks also?

You really are retarded aren't you.

D

Deleted member 28

Which is twice your age……i also cant see anywhere were it says “black country mountains”

never built pallet furniture in my life.......yam yam

"Hi, My names shep, it should really be Sheep, cause i love following others and also like to shag them in the black country mountains, like the rest of the yam yams....or is that lamb lambs, oh i'm not sure, i'm so confused. I mean wolverhamptons not in the black country, but every google search says it is "........" oh, maaaaaaaaaam can you help me, i's so confused. Does this say tory or rory, maaaaaaaaaam"
You're so stupid you can't even read what you've wrote yourself you cabbage.

It's a blessing you can't reproduce if you ask me.

D

Deleted member 28

I got not no problems re-producing, by my wife has, you absolute farking prick cock sucking daffodil…..

my wife lost my farking child while suffering cancer and then had to have all her reproductive organs removed….you farking low life tory cock sucking prick and belive you if i knew were you lived, id shove your farking head so far up your farking arse, you wished you hadnt been farking born

you utter scumbag

You started being a c*ck I've just upped the game.

You can't come over all Billy Big b*llox but then choose what offends you and what doesn't.

Now just f*ck off before I think of something really nasty to say.

Top Bottom