New Covid Variant (Omicron). two cases found in UK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pale Rider

Veteran
Yebbut, masks don't work, according to those stickers on lampposts…
[which I find incredibly offensive on multiple levels, and their producers likening themselves to victims of Nazi 'justice' is downright obscene]

Nazi is quite often used by the hard of thinking.

You only have to look at the Priti Patel thread on this very board.

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
OK then 🙄
U OK hun?

I can pretend to be him it helps? Would it help?

fozy tornip

fozympotent
It'll cost you.
I'll source you a Jim Davidson box set to help you prepare. And you can hang on to it.

D

Deleted member 49

No lockdowns,things basically as normal but you've got to where a mask in certain situations.....am I missing something or is that it ? Fecking hell it's not like it's even difficult.

D

Deleted member 28

No lockdowns,things basically as normal but you've got to where a mask in certain situations.....am I missing something or is that it ? Fecking hell it's not like it's even difficult.
Who's rattled your cage?

No one has said it's difficult I just preferred it as it was and won't go anywhere I don't have to wearing a mask, I'll wear one in shops like I did before.

D

Deleted member 49

Who's rattled your cage?

No one has said it's difficult I just preferred it as it was and won't go anywhere I don't have to wearing a mask, I'll wear one in shops like I did before.
Was I speaking to you ? But now we're on it you do a fair amount of moaning yourself.
we have tickets to see what's left of Queen at the O2 next year that's been cancelled twice
I'd say you dodged a bullet there.

Top Bottom