Normal Island

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Look @jowwy - we really need to talk about your oversharing. These thoughts you have - these fantasies - look, they're personal. I don't want you to think there's anything bad - anything wrong - with having sexual thoughts about politicians, and as long as you understand it's just in your head, then that's fine. But this is personal stuff, everyone else doesn't need to know about your feelings about Nicola or Boris or anyone else, no matter how good they make you feel.

It's like what they told you about touching yourself in public, remember? You're not doing a bad thing, it isn't wrong - everyone does it - but it's private. Just try to keep it to yourself.

OK? :smile:

You so funny………

jowwy

The f*ck is your obsession with Nicola Sturgeon having a penis?

It's just bizarre.

And your obsession with me is even more bizzare…..told you to stay out of my posts and you just cant do it can you.

AndyRM

Elder Goth
And your obsession with me is even more bizzare…..told you to stay out of my posts and you just cant do it can you.

I'm far from obsessed.

You are a user on this forum and you're all over it, impossible to avoid. And you bring up things I've mentioned, so why shouldn't I be allowed to interact with you?

jowwy

I'm far from obsessed.

You are a user on this forum and you're all over it, impossible to avoid. And you bring up things I've mentioned, so why shouldn't I be allowed to interact with you?

I avoid you easy enough…..do the same.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
It's like two lovers saying goodnight and neither wants to be the one to put the phone down.

Woke lager

FZVGirMXgAInQlk.jpeg

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
'Traditional beer' and 'Heineken' are not phrases or words I'd expect to see together.

Exactly, I was just about to say the same thing! Lager, of any brand, is not even 'traditional' British beer, at least, not in the part of the UK I come from. ;) But, seeing as the Plumber is from Derby, he is a southerner I suppose, and, the second punter is from London. ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom