Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 28

Strange questions for a Blue Peter dog.

You cannot comprehend what a 'multitool' YOU sound by coming out with that, the amount of times I've heard that in last 40 odd years.

To be expected I suppose.

D

Deleted member 28

It's all those years spent dry-humping the legs of St Winnifred's School choristers.

It's rendered him barking.

Who's your latest 'alter ' ego then?

Are you and the Claud bird one and the same, she seems to feel the need to 'make a statement ' by changing her avatars on a regular basis?

Are we supposed to comment on that or something?

D

Deleted member 28

I don't think @theclaud would change her name and her avatar pic tbh.

I'm pretty sure she changes her avatar picture frequently unless I'm getting her mixed up with someone else?

Just had a little look at her latest 'moniker' and it appears to be some kind of king prawn and I'm sure she's used a pig and various other people in the past to relay some kind of message.

@multitool must like the Pogues I guess?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
I'm pretty sure she changes her avatar picture frequently unless I'm getting her mixed up with someone else?

Just had a little look at her latest 'moniker' and it appears to be some kind of king prawn and I'm sure she's used a pig and various other people in the past to relay some kind of message.

@multitool must like the Pogues I guess?
☺️

I take it you've not seen 'Peep Show'
Then Shep look it up - it'd be right up your street.

The prawn (I believe) is in celebration of the shellfish that hospitalised nasty expresident Bolsanaro .
So said critter is a hero of the antifascists.

Wow it's a little bit like talking to a member of an 'uncontacted tribe' 😬

Ian H

Legendary Member
I'm fairly certain that Multitool is actually Shep's alter-ego.

D

Deleted member 28

Wow it's a little bit like talking to a member of an 'uncontacted tribe' 😬

I could say the same about some on here, I doubt you would have a clue about the interests or hobbies of the people I speak to.

This 'uncontacted tribe' finds its way to the polling booths easy enough though, must be frustrating for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 28

I'm fairly certain that Multitool is actually Shep's alter-ego.

He's not the fat Scottish bloke who used to have a pug avatar is it?

He was quite eloquent if I recall, liked to hide himself away and play computer games.

His words not mine.

Top Bottom