Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Yes because for sure you knew who it was originally right enough 🙄

Tbf why on earth should it even be an issue that Shep, or anyone else, does not know all the characters in any television show.

I vaguely recognised the face, but have never watched the Peep Show (is it still on?), and only worked it out by Googling Super hands (sic).

multitool

Stand down, everybody. Problem solved

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
Tbf why on earth should it even be an issue that Shep, or anyone else, does not know all the characters in any television show.

I vaguely recognised the face, but have never watched the Peep Show (is it still on?), and only worked it out by Googling Super hands (sic).
Oh it totally doesn't matter..

It's the face saving that has to go on around pretending that he knew all along anyway, that is just a teensy bit funny.
But then it's It's a chilly afternoon out here, the cold mist is descending, and you've got to take what fun you can, where you can.
Sorry 'bout that 😇

Peep Show, is still on 'All Four' or some other online telly storage system.

Honestly it really is worth watching Rusty, I think you'd enjoy it.
You'll recognise more than a few characters from on here too 👍🏼

A properly hilarious parade of excruciating embarrassment, Classic British Comedy dare I say. 😬

Rusty Nails

Country Member
If I can fit it in between Corrie, Eastenders, Pobl-y-Cwm, Hollyoaks and Emmerdale I'll give it a go some time.

I must admit I rarely read the TV listings so probably miss a lot of good stuff. I'll survive.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
If I can fit it in between Corrie, Eastenders, Pobl-y-Cwm, Hollyoaks and Emmerdale I'll give it a go some time.

I must admit I rarely read the TV listings so probably miss a lot of good stuff. I'll survive.

I've not watched those other things..

Or at least not for many years .
But I'm willing to bet (50p at least😬) that you'd find Peep Show many magnitudes more entertaining..

You only have to look at the line up of actors to know you're in for a treat 👍🏼

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I do like a bit of Speedway actually, Wolves are reasonably good.

Fans are a bit weird though, all clipboards and pin badges.

I watched it a bit for a couple of years in the 1970s because a few of my Newport friends were into it. They never had clipboards or pin badges though, but did like a few pints.

D

Deleted member 28

Yes because for sure you knew who it was originally right enough 🙄

Not a clue but I knew damn well it wasn't Shane McGowan, I take it you never take the pi$$ when people walk in and resemble someone famous.

D

Deleted member 28

It's kind of a shame, because I think MT's choice of avatar is a joke at your expense. Although that might just be a lucky coincidence...

If I knew who it was I'm sure it would have been funny, oh well.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
What on earth has all this got to do with scuba diving?

"Something something something out of their depth" ??

Or else "Etc etc etc no gas left in the tank.."

"Blah blah blah, bit wet behind the ears.. "

Sure someone will come up with something"

But the dinner gong has gone early here tonight >>>
😋🍲

theclaud

Reading around the chip
If I knew who it was I'm sure it would have been funny, oh well.

w1q8NCG2JtZD.gif

Top Bottom