Oh no!! Brexit not going quite as well as hoped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

albion

Veteran
I heard brewers yeast everyday can be beneficial.
I’m taking B12, D3/k2 in the day & ZMA at night. Still tired.

Its folic acid and B vitamins, plus iron for tiredness. D is the most essential nutrient.
It reduces lung problem risk dramatically and is certainly a near essential diet addition for anyone over 50.
K2, who knows. It is in some of my D supply, but science on it is far from definite, unlike D.

Allergies, and breathing quality in sleep also seems to a factor in tiredness.

theclaud

Reading around the chip
So why would you answer a rhetorical question?

ackbar_wide-f0a673c875361830e84eaa3b98f7f886a750b0e5.jpg

So, the UK's about to join the CPTPP, made up of countries easily 10+ hours flying time from the UK, and this will improve UK trade by an enormous 0.08% over 10 years.

If only there was a trading block closer to home that we could join? :rolleyes:

No-one is taking the UK seriously about this in this part of the world.

97F2520A-0DDB-4931-9B29-B20FD4F7C6F8.png

Beebo

Veteran
We are winning again.

Coaches at Dover face 14 hour delays.
We have friends whose son is stuck coming back from France on a school trip.

My memory of school trips was that the coach sailed through boarder. No checks needed.

Simon Calder, travel correspondent at the Independent, said processing times since leaving the EU had increased sharply "and that would seem to explain the delays".
He said that having an EU border at Dover meant things were "gumming up", and that each individual passport must now be inspected and stamped.
This means that coach loads of passengers must disembark to have their passports checked, adding to delays.

C R

Über Member
We are winning again.

My memory of school trips was that the coach sailed through boarder. No checks needed.

Simon Calder, travel correspondent at the Independent, said processing times since leaving the EU had increased sharply "and that would seem to explain the delays".
He said that having an EU border at Dover meant things were "gumming up", and that each individual passport must now be inspected and stamped.
This means that coach loads of passengers must disembark to have their passports checked, adding to delays.

Whoda thunk it.

OP
OP
mudsticks

mudsticks

Squire
We are winning again.

Serves em right tho dunnit ??

Why do they even bother going to Abroadland when they could just stop here and enjoy all the nice and proper British things right on their doorstep.??

Cor lummy, and they must be fancy metropolitan elites, or summit to be able to afford all that forrin travel malarkey..

Top Bottom