Poppies

Adam4868

Legendary Member
To be fair, getting hold of cash is now a chore, and it only comes as paper plastic money unless you queue at a counter. I use cash solely for haircuts and Wednesday breakfast. Both are round figures, so no change given, which at least means I no longer have to regularly repair my trouser pockets. Perhaps ATMs could be converted to dispense coins, a bit like fruit machines.
Sorry for last reply deleted as didn't read it correctly.
I allways carry cash personally speaking and allways tip.Wouldnt really go out without cash in my pocket.Sam Smiths don't take card either 😁

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Take some change then ! Poor excuse not to tip.

Did I say I didn’t tip? I make a point of having cash, to do just that, but, perhaps, not everyone does that. I said “I suspect” not “I know”….

I appreciate that, unlike @Ian H , I will not merit an apology ;)

Adam4868

Legendary Member
Did I say I didn’t tip? I make a point of having cash, to do just that, but, perhaps, not everyone does that. I said “I suspect” not “I know”….

I appreciate that, unlike @Ian H , I will not merit an apology ;)
I'm sorry I hurt your feeling,that ok.
If you don't tip,you don't tip.Card or not.That applies to anyone 🙄

OP
OP
matticus

matticus

Über Member
Even since Covid we always have a stash of change in the house - it makes sense, as there are still machines around that need it.
Almost always carry folding cash with me too [some businesses don't take cards, and technology sometimes fails].

But I do not automatically tip. Bite me!

Adam4868

Legendary Member
Even since Covid we always have a stash of change in the house - it makes sense, as there are still machines around that need it.
Almost always carry folding cash with me too [some businesses don't take cards, and technology sometimes fails].

But I do not automatically tip. Bite me!
You started so well......

Top Bottom