Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
See, I knew he was not such a bad fellow after all. A dog lover... must be good ;)

Trouble is.

Some people really do think like that.

:sad:

Salty seadog

The Met continue to do their best to keep out of it.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-58866108

Was it ever thus.

Archie_tect

Sounds like the trial will go ahead, but a good hefty punt into the long grass will sort it... as with Trump, if there's no regular contact, people are soon forgotten.

glasgowcyclist

Ăśber Member
A US Judge has said that the secret document protecting Prince Andrew should be published.

US District Judge Loretta Preska said on Tuesday, December 14, that unless there were any valid objections by Epstein's estate, the secret settlement should be made public on or before December 22 as part of the Prince Andrew's case.
Judge Preska said the court questions "whether any proper purpose would be served by the continued secrecy of the document save, perhaps, the dollar amount the settlement provided it for”.

Beebo

Veteran
I thought Andrew’s lawyers want it published as it is said to protect Andrew from any future prosecution?

I presume it will be embarrassing if it contradicts his previous comments about not knowing her. But will he care if it ultimately gets him of the hook?

Epstein has clearly paid some people off previously to save face.

dutchguylivingintheuk

Ăśber Member
I thought Andrew’s lawyers want it published as it is said to protect Andrew from any future prosecution?

I presume it will be embarrassing if it contradicts his previous comments about not knowing her. But will he care if it ultimately gets him of the hook?

Epstein has clearly paid some people off previously to save face.
It looks like he has to stay in the uk to prevent procecution, if this deal prevents him from it maybe they are a bit hesitant with publication because having had sex with a child(what is the alledged offense) does'nt do to well, no matter if you play it in such a way that you can evade persecution.

Top Bottom