Prince Andrew

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It looks like he has to stay in the uk to prevent procecution, if this deal prevents him from it maybe they are a bit hesitant with publication because having had sex with a child(what is the alledged offense) does'nt do to well, no matter if you play it in such a way that you can evade persecution.

As ever with Dutchie's posts I'm struggling to extract the precise meaning of this.

It's clear that, at least for now, Andrew is at risk of being forced to answer questions from those investigating Epstein if he sets foot in the USofA.

There may or may not be overlap between that and the civil case Giuffre has against him.

Milzy

She could start to sing like a canary and give up loads of very famous names.
I bet there are a few worried people.
Will anyone be surprised if she “kills herself” in suspicious circumstances.
I don’t think she will sing. I bet she will be well looked after inside.

Mugshot

Über Member
I don’t think she will sing. I bet she will be well looked after inside.
Let's hope so.

1640861463722.png

1640861416580.png

PaulB

Been said before but I bet he’s sweating buckets now.
It's been scientifically proven, he is unable to sweat due to an hereditary condition. You must have seen him provide incontrovertible evidence of this during the interview our heroic Prince gave to the BBC?

theclaud

Reading around the chip

The BBC also thought it appropriate to invite, as an expert commentator, none other than Alan Dershowitz - not only one of the most repugnant people in the world, known in recent days for smearing the late Archbishop Tutu - but himself deeply implicated in Andrew's, Epstein's and Maxwell's networks and also accused by Giuffre of sexual abuse. He proceeded to use the platform to try to discredit his accuser.

Mugshot

Über Member
The BBC also thought it appropriate to invite, as an expert commentator, none other than Alan Dershowitz - not only one of the most repugnant people in the world, known in recent days for smearing the late Archbishop Tutu - but himself deeply implicated in Andrew's, Epstein's and Maxwell's networks and also accused by Giuffre of sexual abuse. He proceeded to use the platform to try to discredit his accuser.

View attachment 458
It's ok, they're looking into it.

View: https://twitter.com/BBCNewsPR/status/1476506386964131840?s=20

Top Bottom