Pblakeney
Shaman
I listened to Zach P's party conference speech in full today.
It was mainly powder puff (including the notion of effectively a "double lock" on rents and the conspicuous silence on precisely how every home in Britain might reach the highest standards of insulation or how many thousands it would cost for these households to save £50 a year on heating) the pitch seems to essentially be to claim that anything they can't disagree with that Labour are doing is a result of the Greens' popularity.
Is this not just an open goal for Labour o flip it around to say thanks for approving of our policies?
Anyhow, I think this afternoon they are going to debate whether or not Stan has a right to have a baby, even though he doesn't have a womb.
I would say that Stan has the right and wish him good luck on his fruitless endeavours.