Russel Brand seems to have an situation

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
dutchguylivingintheuk

dutchguylivingintheuk

Über Member
The 'State' can do some rather disturbing acts.

Yes but the ''deep state'' conspiracy is a bit different and blames everything on ''the deep arms of the state.'' however Russia also uses it. While it's undeniably true that our secret services and those of many other countries use tactics accounted to ''deep state'' i think blanket shifting everything under that banner is not smart, it makes it kind of a meme.
The Biden admin has set the FBI investigating parents who are critical of teaching boards, race theory, critical gender theory.
Some of them are total lunatics so as a stand alone claim it doesn't say much, Fbi wants to catch dangerous people before they do dangerous things. i pressume they investigate lunatics on the left with similar fashion.

I wouldn't be too surprised if UK government is upto nefarious snooping.

My friend lives in North Kesteven district in Lincolnshire. They had surveillance vans moving around towns and villages, spying on people's general day to day activities. They were using the terrorist legislation as justification.
Maybe one of them was a terrorist/drugs/dealer/crypto scammer etc.? seems strange to collect random data about people in an random village, they really don't need a van for that.

I’ve had a big change of view on Brand. He seems to be just playing a character for his Free masons by the looks. Pretending he’s anti mainstream when he’s still in their camp. He’s compramised. He’s another devil character like Joe Rogan. Always seems to be comedians. Fire away at the filth he probably did rape those women.
👹👺😈:evil:
Joe Rogan never was anti-mainstream, he only got that name after his interview with a vaccine critical person (who happened to be involved in creating (one off)the vaccines but i leave it up to the reader to call it an expert, lunatic whatever) but the main line of Rogan always has been to have this super long interviews in which he asks a lot of questions but also lets the other party finish their point an not always inserts whether he agrees with it or not.
It's often when media or going to cherry pick from a 3hrs interviews that it sparks controversy. I mean to main line from his Musk interview was ''they smoked weed on air'' while the actual interview was much more interesting.

I don't think Brand plays a character, he is that character, is ''anti-establishment'' is like i wrote before not by choice, it is simply an need by the fact that he is an addict and next to being an (former) Heroine addict, he clearly isn't an former sex or attention addict. i think the topics on his Youtube are more coming from an desperate search for attention then genuine concerns.
It was clearly my apposite words what done it... 😇

Maybe I should have my own u-tube channel.?!?!?.🤔
May i suggests U-turn channel?

Last edited:

Milzy

Yes but the ''deep state'' conspiracy is a bit different and blames everything on ''the deep arms of the state.'' however Russia also uses it. While it's undeniably true that our secret services and those of many other countries use tactics accounted to ''deep state'' i think blanket shifting everything under that banner is not smart, it makes it kind of a meme.

Some of them are total lunatics so as a stand alone claim it doesn't say much, Fbi wants to catch dangerous people before they do dangerous things. i pressume they investigate lunatics on the left with similar fashion.

Maybe one of them was a terrorist/drugs/dealer/crypto scammer etc.? seems strange to collect random data about people in an random village, they really don't need a van for that.

Joe Rogan never was anti-mainstream, he only got that name after his interview with a vaccine critical person (who happened to be involved in creating (one off)the vaccines but i leave it up to the reader to call it an expert, lunatic whatever) but the main line of Rogan always has been to have this super long interviews in which he asks a lot of questions but also lets the other party finish their point an not always inserts whether he agrees with it or not.
It's often when media or going to cherry pick from a 3hrs interviews that it sparks controversy. I mean to main line from his Musk interview was ''they smoked weed on air'' while the actual interview was much more interesting.

I don't think Brand plays a character, he is that character, is ''anti-establishment'' is like i wrote before not by choice, it is simply an need by the fact that he is an addict and next to being an (former) Heroine addict, he clearly isn't an former sex or attention addict. i think the topics on his Youtube are more coming from an desperate search for attention then genuine concerns.

May i suggests U-turn channel?

I kind of half agree. I agree on Joe. After a complete re-think Brand just seems to be controlled opposition.
Leigh Francis did a Bo selecta sketch on Brand many years ago. I’m guessing 2012 or earlier. It shows him to be a massive sex pest on that sketch which has aged really well.

Ian H

Guru
:eek:Last time I saw him he was promoting his (then) new book
Seems to have gone down quite well, on the whole.

Another 'Enemy of the Elites' and of 'Big Business as Usual' I'm afraid - so expect some salacious sex scandals to be 'unearthed' on Harvey any time soon 👍🏼🌱😜

Oh no! What has he done? Is the Mail paying you a vast sum for the story? 🤪

mudsticks

Squire
Oh no! What has he done? Is the Mail paying you a vast sum for the story? 🤪

He gave me a friendly hug when last we met.

I know - shocking.!!

You could easily tell that if it wasn't for my stature he'd have tried to take it further. :wacko:

He's clearly got 'a thing' for successful agroecological farmers.

50p gets you more highly uninteresting details Ian.

CXRAndy

Veteran
^_^He gave me a friendly hug when last we met.

I know - shocking.!!

You could easily tell that if it wasn't for my stature he'd have tried to take it further. :wacko:

He's clearly got 'a thing' for successful agroecological farmers.

50p gets you more highly uninteresting details Ian.

Fans only, too rich for my liking

Milzy

Last time I saw him he was promoting his (then) new book
Seems to have gone down quite well, on the whole.

Another 'Enemy of the Elites' and of 'Big Business as Usual' I'm afraid - so expect some salacious sex scandals to be 'unearthed' on Harvey any time soon 👍🏼🌱😜

Laughable

Top Bottom