Rwanda - quite a nice place, perhaps?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Woah! We have to have a referendum on it first. That's only fair.
Don't forget to rule out certain parts of the population because of where they came from..
A home secretary who believes the whole plan is batshit.
Are you surprised? I mean i have seen my fair share of bad governments but this. The most annoying thing you know they are gonna drop it on the lap off whatever new government there is and probably claim they whole election they got ''disabled people tp work'', ''migrants on boats'' etc. etc.

glasgowcyclist

Über Member
Have the Irish government determined that the UK is a safe country?

Well the High Court in Ireland has said that the UK can’t be designated a safe country for the return of these people because of the risk of them being sent to Rwanda.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
Maybe the UK government have put on flights, then given the refugees a nudge in a southerly direction

Just watched an interview with a migrant (didn’t say if he was actually a refugee), on ITN News. His story was that he was living in London, got bus to Ferry Port, Ferry to Belfast, then, bus to Dublin. No checks. Which is as required as I understand it with an “open” border between NI and Eire.

Not sure what you would call this?, “free movement of people” perhaps? 😊

Beebo

Veteran
Just watched an interview with a migrant (didn’t say if he was actually a refugee), on ITN News. His story was that he was living in London, got bus to Ferry Port, Ferry to Belfast, then, bus to Dublin. No checks. Which is as required as I understand it with an “open” border between NI and Eire.

Not sure what you would call this?, “free movement of people” perhaps? 😊

It’s all a bit silly.
How many unrecorded migrants are making the identical reverse journey into Eire, then on to UK?

Reactions: C R

multitool

Shaman
Southern and Northern Ireland are the two areas of the British Isles with the highest numbers of migrants crossing borders.

Of course most are white Irish crossing the border from north to south and back which only goes to illustrate that any debate about migrants is really a covert debate about race.

Top Bottom