Scandi noir....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
It's got nothing to do with it. @Craig the cyclist is just bored and looking to mouth off for a bit.
Tbf to Craig one of the common criticisms of the Brexit campaign, and those that voted Leave, was that it showed that racism was a particularly British trait compared to the rest of the EU.

Imo, sadly the countries of the EU are as vulnerable to and affected by racism as the UK.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Remainers ! Like thats some some sort of club to be in.Your a fecking pr1ck.Mind you you voted for Johnson knowing full well what he was...how did that turn out ?

Well, you know, it has kept the Labour party out for another term. You have to face it sometime, for all you think he is, he wiped the floor with your left-wing Labour party.

D

Deleted member 49

Well, you know, it has kept the Labour party out for another term. You have to face it sometime, for all you think he is, he wiped the floor with your left-wing Labour party.
We won ! What did you win....I dunno.
Half wit 🙄

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Tbf to Craig one of the common criticisms of the Brexit campaign, and those that voted Leave, was that it showed that racism was a particularly British trait compared to the rest of the EU.

Imo, sadly the countries of the EU are as vulnerable to and affected by racism as the UK.

I'm not sure anyone believes it's a particular British trait, but it played a very significant role in one of the nations biggest collective decisions.
It plays an increasingly large role in many EU countries.
Sweden sadly is another victim.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
From the article:

" increasing its share of the vote by two to three percentage points and becoming the second largest party, but the overall result was too close to call as counting continued."

" while the closeness of the race may yet complicate the formation of a working government."

Hardly a resounding victory?

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member
From the article:

" increasing its share of the vote by two to three percentage points and becoming the second largest party, but the overall result was too close to call as counting continued."

" while the closeness of the race may yet complicate the formation of a working government."

Hardly a resounding victory?
There's also a high number of Swedes voting from abroad and whose vote has not been counted. I hope these emigrants have a more informed insight about immigration.

BoldonLad

Old man on a bike. Not a member of a clique.
There's also a high number of Swedes voting from abroad and whose vote has not been counted. I hope these emigrants have a more informed insight about immigration.

Yes, read that bit too. Might be an idea to wait for the final result, before crying.

Top Bottom