Seemingly trivial things that elicit an emotional response of some kind

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C R

Squire
I suspect/hope it's just a fortnight's holiday, sensibly taken (for a retired person) after schools have gone back, and sensibly, staying off social media. 🤞🏼🤞🏼

I think it has been longer than a fortnight. I also hope he's just decided to take a break from here and all is well with him and his family.
 

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I messaged him a while ago. I'm sure he won't mind me telling you that he's well but is having a rest from social media due to his wife needing a bit more care these days.

I wondered about that as he has told us before about his wife's condition.

Not a bad idea to stay out of all the political shenanigans on here and concentrate on the important stuff.
 

Pross

Guru
I passed someone when I was out in the sticks on a long run recently who was walking backwards. Sometimes you want to ask why people are doing something out of genuine interest but fear they’ll be offended.
 

briantrumpet

Timewaster
I passed someone when I was out in the sticks on a long run recently who was walking backwards. Sometimes you want to ask why people are doing something out of genuine interest but fear they’ll be offended.

Have you considered that you might have been going backwards in time, and that they were actually walking forwards?
 

secretsqirrel

spiteful class warrior
I passed someone when I was out in the sticks on a long run recently who was walking backwards. Sometimes you want to ask why people are doing something out of genuine interest but fear they’ll be offended.

It’s great it used different muscles, awareness, balance etc. Try doing your next long run backwards.

1790971001929.jpeg
 
Top Bottom