Spineless King....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

deptfordmarmoset

Über Member

Rusty Nails

Country Member
Replace all "Royals" with electric versions, surely.

With all the land they have there should be plenty of room for wind turbines, water turbines and solar panels so they would even have enough to donate back to the grid after their recharging was taken into account.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
If he'd gone against Gov advice, you'd moan about that. "We didn't elect this clown!" etc predictable etc ...

Really?
He's has a long track record on the subject and was invited to speak at a global event. He is supposedly an independant, much like Attenborough. Why does the PM want to silence him?
Lizzy spoke at the last one....

Last edited:
Really?
He's has a long track record on the subject and was invited to speak at a global event. He is supposedly an independant. Why does the PM want to silence him?
Lizzy spoke at the last one....

Not my brief to defend Truss but I suspect this is more complex than a conspiracy around either his silence or the kudos of his presence.

He was invited (I assume) as Prince of Wales but is now King. That will inevitably affect how his presence is perceived. There must also be considerations around how his first foreign visit plays.

OP
OP
Fab Foodie

Fab Foodie

Guru
Not my brief to defend Truss but I suspect this is more complex than a conspiracy around either his silence or the kudos of his presence.

He was invited (I assume) as Prince of Wales but is now King. That will inevitably affect how his presence is perceived. There must also be considerations around how his first foreign visit plays.

He could deliver a speech by video....
He could ask William to deliver it for him.
I think it's simply because his views are at odds with the slash-and burn politics of the new Tory leadership and their desire to suffocate debate.
He's been gagged, pure and simple.

Top Bottom