Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

I edited it before your question, or at least before I saw your question, seeing as how my post elicited such foot stomping.

If you decontextualise my post then, I agree, it is elitist. But in the context of Shep's incessant mockery of education it isn't.
That's some 3D chess answer right there....I can see why you like Starmer 😁

D

Deleted member 28

One set of my friends are in construction, at various levels. Three of them were on the tools but worked their way out of it because nobody wants to still be doing that in their late forties, let alone late 50s. I didn't invoke the notion of shame, newf did.

I'm having a laugh that the forum blowhard still has to climb up towers in shịt weather at 57. If it was you, it wouldn't be funny, because you don't spend your time posting about how hard you are :laugh:

You really haven't got a clue have you, 2 of the lads I work with are 61!

We do it because it's a good, well paid job (relatively speaking) and keeps us fit, we laugh at people like you who never get their hands dirty.

As for 'having to ' most people 'have to ' work in order to pay bills, I choose to do this.

multitool

Shaman
You really haven't got a clue have you, 2 of the lads I work with are 61!

We do it because it's a good, well paid job (relatively speaking) and keeps us fit, we laugh at people like you who never get their hands dirty.

As for 'having to ' most people 'have to ' work in order to pay bills, I choose to do this.

Of course you do:whistle:

multitool

Shaman
Wrong again. No time spent working from home. Almost every assumption you have ever made about me is wrong :laugh:

And that's your lot.

multitool

Shaman
Because that's the dichotomy isn't it....manual or office. :laugh:

Top Bottom