Starmer's vision quest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

multitool

Shaman
Interesting.

They are starting to engage and take on the Tories culture war.

Screenshot_20230331_175645_Samsung Internet.jpg

qigong chimp

Settler of gobby hash.
Hurriedly typed fecal-based pun, and I've had a few pints. My bad.

Might be nice if you reciprocated, rather than your tedious attempts at pithiness that are more redolent of a horn-rimmed bespectacled primary school teacher from the 1970s than anything much else.

I see you have BoldonLad hanging off your every word.

Never a good thing.

I'm feeling a bit redundant now Tool's bestriding our little world like a colossal... (Colossus, surely? Ed.). Like your high street fishmonger put out of business by the advent of Morrison's. I just can't compete with these "two inventive put-downs for the price of one" special offers.
Time for me to put my affairs in order and wander into the forest.

Rusty Nails

Country Member
I'm feeling a bit redundant now Tool's bestriding our little world like a colossal... (Colossus, surely? Ed.). Like your high street fishmonger put out of business by the advent of Morrison's. I just can't compete with these "two inventive put-downs for the price of one" special offers.

Don't give up, there's always room for an artisan.

Morrison's is OK for low cost and high volume, but the quality is just not there.

multitool

Shaman
Don't give up, there's always room for an artisan.

Morrison's is OK for low cost and high volume, but the quality is just not there.

Speaking of quality...or the absence of it...

D

Deleted member 121

I've found that Morrison's have ramped their prices up in recent years and the vegetables at the store i use are always cack no matter what time of year.

multitool

Shaman

Come come young singe, methinks you doth protest too much.

Swinging noisily out of the forest on your vine, baring teeth and regal, resplendent scrotum is surely a display wasted on a mere here-today-gone-tomorrow huckster such as moi?

Should you not be saving yourself for the Sheps and the Rusty Fails? The true apex predators of this ecosystem?

Top Bottom