Strike!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
Go on then....inform us what they are ?

How the hell do I know?

Why don't you tell us what they are? Not what the RMT's slant on them is, what the actual asks from the RDG are.

D

Deleted member 49

How the hell do I know?

Why don't you tell us what they are? Not what the RMT's slant on them is, what the actual asks from the RDG are.
Slant ? You'll try and find a angle when there isn't one there ! What possible reason would they make this up ? It's not like the media actually inform the public why there striking,they prefer the greedy drivers story.
It's almost like the goverment want the strikes.Give them and the rightwing media someone to blame ! Read them again and tell me if you'd be happy accepting them.
Screenshot_20221208-081647.png

PaulB

Slant ? You'll try and find a angle when there isn't one there ! What possible reason would they make this up ? It's not like the media actually inform the public why there striking,they prefer the greedy drivers story.
It's almost like the goverment want the strikes.Give them and the rightwing media someone to blame ! Read them again and tell me if you'd be happy accepting them.
View attachment 2638

Don't hold your breath.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
View attachment 2638

Do you think that there are no changes that could be made by the industry to make it more efficient and up to date?

Do you really believe that the RDG have written this list, and included 'mass job severance programme' on their list of demands in order to get the pay rise?

But the list......
1. To get the pay rise you agree to call off the strikes, seems reasonable
2. Don't believe it
3. Seems reasonable
4. Don't believe it
5. Works in Australia, Canada and all over Europe, why not in the UK?
6. Difficult to offer a 7 day service if you only work 6 days
7. The review may not of course
8. Again, a review
9. A flexible workforce, fucking shocking eh?
10. Do they want to be paid every time the technology changes? Seriously? As a nurse I would be rich beyond my wildest dreams if I got paid every time something new got introduced!
11. Isn't that called sickness monitoring, and is done everywhere else?
12. Paying someone full pay for 2 years while awaiting redeployment is way beyond what most others get
13. What does that mean?

PaulB

Nadhim Zahawi's claims answered.

putin.jpg

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Not seen it....

Am I the Dick? :eek:

That was the joke but it ran the risk of being too offensive so I bottled it and put an explanation in the next post.

It got made into a Tom Cruise film as well a few years ago.

D

Deleted member 49

Do you think that there are no changes that could be made by the industry to make it more efficient and up to date?

Do you really believe that the RDG have written this list, and included 'mass job severance programme' on their list of demands in order to get the pay rise?

But the list......
1. To get the pay rise you agree to call off the strikes, seems reasonable
2. Don't believe it
3. Seems reasonable
4. Don't believe it
5. Works in Australia, Canada and all over Europe, why not in the UK?
6. Difficult to offer a 7 day service if you only work 6 days
7. The review may not of course
8. Again, a review
9. A flexible workforce, fucking shocking eh?
10. Do they want to be paid every time the technology changes? Seriously? As a nurse I would be rich beyond my wildest dreams if I got paid every time something new got introduced!
11. Isn't that called sickness monitoring, and is done everywhere else?
12. Paying someone full pay for 2 years while awaiting redeployment is way beyond what most others get
13. What does that mean?
The RDG is offering 4% in 2022 and 2023 which is conditional on RMT members accepting vast changes to working practices, huge job losses, Driver Only Operated (DOO) trains on all companies and the closure of all ticket offices.
Don't believe it
🙄

Top Bottom