The NACA Music, Art & General Creativity Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Squire
Is it okay to laugh at The Archers? I'm being told off.

It's OK to avoid it altogether 👍🏼

D

Deleted member 49

Langden Brook today....slightly hungover.It really was a stunning day for walking.
Screenshot_20230129-174829-035.png

D

Deleted member 49

Another book I bought for my partner...I've been to see Las Meninas a few times.One of my/ her favourites and I guess if your going to be obsessed by a painting it's as good as any.
IMG_20230129_202750887.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Excellent work. Love welding. What mig are you using?

AuroraSaab

Legendary Member
Couldn't get on with gasless mig. Too messy, loads of splatter. Nice big gas mig and a bottle of Argoshield light is the way to go. Been tempted by the cheap arc welders in Lidl and Aldi occasionally but arc isn't so good for car body work. Nice job on the railings though and easy to grind down the welds on thick metal I expect.

D

Deleted member 49

Couldn't get on with gasless mig. Too messy, loads of splatter. Nice big gas mig and a bottle of Argoshield light is the way to go. Been tempted by the cheap arc welders in Lidl and Aldi occasionally but arc isn't so good for car body work. Nice job on the railings though and easy to grind down the welds on thick metal I expect.
To be honest I'm old school with welding,I think mig is fine for thin/sheet metal but I can't say I'm mad on it.Did a apprenticeship in sheet metal/welding and never used mig back then.My fave was TIG, agree though gasless is messy ! But ideal when I want to stick a welder in the car or lug it outside.The small arc welders will be fine...unless you want to weld a lot or constant then they'll drive you nuts overloading cutting out !
Sorry to bore everyone sh1tless with this 😁

Top Bottom