The NACA Music, Art & General Creativity Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fozy tornip

fozympotent
Good luck to the earnest young man, but doesn't Peaky Blinders have a lot to answer for?
I'm afraid it's - if not quite nul - still pas beaucoup points from the tornip patch.

Ian H

Guru
Please be seated.
IMG_20230121_205126286.jpg

mudsticks

Squire

Ah yes, a few people have drawn that to my attention..

Could be a little bit 'preaching to the converted' for me - did you go??

I'm excited to be going to see this though .

https://www.google.com/search?clien...lssle&source=sh/x/kp/local/4#lpg=cid:CgIgAQ==
in February.
And #2 son has got a few other leftfield cultural delights both musical and artistic to keep me entertained for a long weekend too 👍🏼

Ian H

Guru
Ah yes, a few people have drawn that to my attention..

Could be a little bit 'preaching to the converted' for me - did you go??

I'm excited to be going to see this though .

https://www.google.com/search?client=ms-android-samsung&hl=en-GB&cs=0&sxsrf=AJOqlzXldpE7OVVlGuTIu5JvsugpKvOnWQ:1674473396470&q=Sharmanka+Kinetic+Theatre&ludocid=11378273572054179271&gsas=1&client=ms-android-samsung&ibp=gwp;0,7&lsig=AB86z5XSg_oOZQ9qtLZCKbg_fnI_&kgs=4a1bb477e30ccbb4&shndl=-1&shem=lssle&source=sh/x/kp/local/4#lpg=cid:CgIgAQ==
in February.
And #2 son has got a few other leftfield cultural delights both musical and artistic to keep me entertained for a long weekend too 👍🏼

It didn't come across as preachy. There were also some beautifully fragile, ethereal sculptures, and photographs. It's only a short walk for us - we just popped in to see what was on.

Glasgow might be a bit far for a day trip.

mudsticks

Squire
It didn't come across as preachy. There were also some beautifully fragile, ethereal sculptures, and photographs. It's only a short walk for us - we just popped in to see what was on.

Glasgow might be a bit far for a day trip.

Cool, I didn't mean it would be 'preachy' really..
More just that I've seen a lot of such 'plant based' exhibitions ..
I promise to pop in if I'm over Honiton way..

You're right about Glasgow being wayy too far for a day trip..
Hence I have to go north for a week, and make a 'proper' trip of it.

Arran on the menu too 😋

Ian H

Guru

mudsticks

Squire
Do you remember the sh!t ship from Exeter?

Yes, or at least I remember hearing tell of it.

In this day and age of depleted fertility and diminishing soils we should be composting that stuff.
Maybe combined with the woodchip from all the ash dieback work.

It's so short sighted and wasteful, I can't believe we can't do better.

Ian H

Guru
Michael Rosen's Dear Mogg tweets have been made into a book, but he's still producing new ones. Here's this morning's -
Dear Mogg
Fantastic! I top the charts for the MP who's earned the most dosh: 2.3 bloomin' mill! I am the Colossus of Roads, the piece that surpasses all understanding. One mystery, Moggo: where's it all gone?! Down the Pan, god of the underworld.
Sophocles in gelato Boris

https://twitter.com/search?q=@michaelrosenyes Boris and Dear&src=typed_query

Top Bottom