The NACA Music, Art & General Creativity Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 49

I find these pictures of lucky people stripped of their privilege more moving than funny. I think they count as art despite being AI generated, especially the last one.

@WankersOTW on Twitter.

View attachment 3518

View attachment 3519

View attachment 3520

View attachment 3521

View attachment 3522

View attachment 3523

VVankers of the world ?
Screenshot_20230331-220403-379.png

OP
OP
Xipe Totec

Xipe Totec

Something nasty in the woodshed
VVankers of the world ?
View attachment 3530

Six-Knuckle Shuffle Raab.

What is it with AI and hands? :laugh:

mudsticks

Squire
I could add those to the stew I'm preparing for my riders. 34 of them heading north at the mo.
They're much too fresh and crunchy for a stew!!!

Your 'riders heading north' sounds like there's about to be a amassing at the gates of Mordor or summat..

Where are they off to?
Bridgewater or some other such woebegone place ??

*Delicious however, with just a tiny dab of salt.

Ian H

Guru
They're much too fresh and crunchy for a stew!!!

Your 'riders heading north' sounds like there's about to be a amassing at the gates of Mordor or summat..

Where are they off to?

Bridgewater or some other such woebegone place ??

*Delicious however, with just a tiny dab of salt.

Dulverton, Lynmouth, Valley of the Rocks, Woody Bay, Combe Martin, and return via Crediton. The stew is now stewing. I've paused before embarking on the washing-up, followed by tidying and arranging the deckchairs for their return.

I should open a book on when the first one arrives. They'd have to be fast to get here before 6pm, but you never know.

mudsticks

Squire
Dulverton, Lynmouth, Valley of the Rocks, Woody Bay, Combe Martin, and return via Crediton. The stew is now stewing. I've paused before embarking on the washing-up, followed by tidying and arranging the deckchairs for their return.

I should open a book on when the first one arrives. They'd have to be fast to get here before 6pm, but you never know.

Hmmn, a tad hilly..

Still they've got a nice day for it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Ian H

Guru
Hmmn, a tad hilly..

Still they've got a nice day for it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
One of the riders posted this on FB (the route's obviously not hard enough).
vor23.jpg

mudsticks

Squire
๐Ÿ˜‡ You could join me on my 70 miles tomorrow, 'celebrating' that number of years on the planet. I have various people joining me along the route. A social ride at the pace of the slowest. Cafes or pubs might beckon.

Thanks v much for the invite..

And Many Happy Returns etc etc.. ๐ŸŽ โ›ฒ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŽฉ๐Ÿค“

I will be squeezing in an (early) ride tomorrow, but I appear to have got myself roped into moving a large object with my smaller tractor around about midday, but hope you have a blast anyhow ..

:bicycle::bicycle::bicycle::bicycle:

Ian H

Guru
๐Ÿ˜‡ You could join me on my 70 miles tomorrow, 'celebrating' that number of years on the planet. I have various people joining me along the route. A social ride at the pace of the slowest. Cafes or pubs might beckon.

That was a splendid day out. We gathered thirteen along the way. Whittled down to eight by the final pub, and four rode the entire 70 miles (actually, that doesn't include riding out to meet, and home again - so more than 70 for some).

https://www.strava.com/activities/8904041109
birthday.jpg

Top Bottom