The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
Well you managed to repeat it back to me and even put it in your own words, which is something they taught me to do in junior school so well done. Although now it appears you haven't actually understood it at all. Sad face.

You know your argument was flawed, which is why you swapped out Mri for helium……bit again, its not the doctors or nurses supporting russia or qatar, its the government or nhs for purchasing from them. The doctors/nurses have no choice.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
You know your argument was flawed, which is why you swapped out Mri for helium……bit again, its not the doctors or nurses supporting russia or qatar, its the government or nhs for purchasing from them. The doctors/nurses have no choice.

You don't know how an MRI works, do you?

Ian H

Guru
It's going to be on some guys dating profile pic before long...

According to a friend it's usually either a 'big fish' or a motorbike.

I'm a bit out of the loop on the whole 'looking for romance' front, but is that what your average woman prioritises in a man..

Feel free not to answer 🌈🙄
I'm not sure my female friends are 'average women', but their stories about the various dating apps & sites are hilarious - sometimes cringingly so. I've never used any of them.

winjim

Oh fark off……with your i know more than you bollocks.

I do know more than you about this, evidently. So why you're challenging me I can't fathom.

MRI machines are cooled using liquid helium.

There you go. No change to my argument. Also I referred to labs. Helium is used as a carrier gas in gas chromatography. I was always referring to helium although I know there are other supplies we get from various countries which you may or may not with to be financially involved with.

You repeated the exact meaning of my argument back to me yet you're still here bickering about it. It's astonishing really.

Sorry everybody, I'll stop. The point I was making was relating to someone else after all and has been thoroughly trampled on by now.

mudsticks

Squire
Is there spoilers in this thread.?

Yes, but most of them should be on ignore by now.

I'm not sure my female friends are 'average women', but their stories about the various dating apps & sites are hilarious - sometimes cringingly so. I've never used any of them.

I've heard same..
It's a cringeworthy, and sometimes even very scarey insight into the psyche of (some) men.

If I were ever to find myself single again, I think I might be happy for it to stay that way...

I've got three cats already, after all 🐱🐱🐱😁

mudsticks

Squire
I do know more than you about this, evidently. So why you're challenging me I can't fathom.

MRI machines are cooled using liquid helium.

There you go. No change to my argument. Also I referred to labs. Helium is used as a carrier gas in gas chromatography. I was always referring to helium although I know there are other supplies we get from various countries which you may or may not with to be financially involved with.

You repeated the exact meaning of my argument back to me yet you're still here bickering about it. It's astonishing really.

Sorry everybody, I'll stop. The point I was making was relating to someone else after all and has been thoroughly trampled on by now.

Well I didn't know that MRI scanners depended upon helium for their proper functioning so consider your exhaustive (exhausting) post a little bit edumacashunul in my direction at least 👍🏼

winjim

Well I didn't know that MRI scanners depended upon helium for their proper functioning so consider your exhaustive (exhausting) post a little bit edumacashunul in my direction at least 👍🏼

Yep. And there's a global helium shortage right now. Helium shortage 4.0 in fact. Partly because of issues in the US, partly because of the Russo-Ukraine war and a big fire at a Gazprom facility, partly because we're waiting for Qatar to ramp up production.

Plus it's a non-renewable resource anyway, when it's gone, it's gone.

mudsticks

Squire
Yep. And there's a global helium shortage right now. Helium shortage 4.0 in fact. Partly because of issues in the US, partly because of the Russo-Ukraine war and a big fire at a Gazprom facility, partly because we're waiting for Qatar to ramp up production.

Plus it's a non-renewable resource anyway, when it's gone, it's gone.

I thought I'd read they'd found a large reserve somewhere..

Doubtless somewhere 'not very nice'

Top Bottom