The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Craig the cyclist

Über Member
I have made 2 business trips to Dubai - it's a dreadful place. To live there requires a moral and empathy by-pass.
After going once and realising it was dreadful, you went back again to earn even more money from them?

Tell us, where did you go for your morality and empathy by-pass?

mudsticks

Squire
Definately not real....can tell it's had Botox on its lips.

It's going to be on some guys dating profile pic before long...

According to a friend it's usually either a 'big fish' or a motorbike.

I'm a bit out of the loop on the whole 'looking for romance' front, but is that what your average woman prioritises in a man..

Feel free not to answer 🌈🙄

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
where did i say that??? and where have i stated that i have issues with the world cup being in qatar???

yet again more bollocks from you

You should have issues with the World Cup being in Qatar. I do, but I'm still listening to it and watching it.

More bollocks from you.

icowden

Legendary Member
After going once and realising it was dreadful, you went back again to earn even more money from them?
Tell us, where did you go for your morality and empathy by-pass?
Just a guess here Craig, but I would imagine that @Fab Foodie worked for a company. If that company requires you to go to Dubai, and then to Dubai again, would you quit working for your company?

I thought not.

Also @Fab Foodie states not that he lived there but that he went on two business trips - for business. Thus no morality and empathy bypass required. You do know you can visit countries without living there?

D

Deleted member 49

It's going to be on some guys dating profile pic before long...

According to a friend it's usually either a 'big fish' or a motorbike.

I'm a bit out of the loop on the whole 'looking for romance' front, but is that what your average woman prioritises in a man..

Feel free not to answer 🌈🙄
Which reminds me....I must update my looking for love profile pic 😁
Screenshot_20221122-112905.png

Just a guess here Craig, but I would imagine that @Fab Foodie worked for a company. If that company requires you to go to Dubai, and then to Dubai again, would you quit working for your company?

I thought not.

Also @Fab Foodie states not that he lived there but that he went on two business trips - for business. Thus no morality and empathy bypass required. You do know you can visit countries without living there?

Thank you. Actually went there to visit a Brazilian company in Abu Dhabi....
Tomorrow I have to go to Berlin at short notice, Flying BA as the only workable option - part owned by Quatar airlines...it's shoot, but there you go....

Craig the cyclist

Über Member

I thought not.

But going there to enjoy yourself, going there to live, going there for business if your business is football is reprehensible and morally bankrupt apparently. If it was for business, then we can safely assume he was either entertained, or did the entertaining while out there, or maybe he went to a factory and saw the conditions of the workers, then went back again knowing those things.

FF also works, or worked, for a company that sent him to Russia for business. I wonder if actually his choice of employer is questionable?

But anyway, he has made his living, even if that was on the back of poor labour conditions and in places where human rights are quashed.

icowden

Legendary Member
Yes, of course. I have also never been to Qatar and Russia for business purposes.

It's almost like working under a Chinese regime for tax avoidance purposes.

Almost like in the sense of not being at all relatable in any way?

If I work for a UK company and they want me to visit a supplier / conference / business in Dubai, I am not being paid by anyone in Dubai. It's a business trip paid for by my company. It's possible that my company wants to do business with a company based in Dubai. It's possible that my company wants to do business with another company and Dubai is just a convenient place, or the other company is exhibiting in Dubai or has their product deployed in Dubai so that's the best place to see it in action. The possibilities are endless and don't necessarily involve supporting the UAE or giving them money.

Top Bottom