The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
If it was for business, then we can safely assume he was either entertained, or did the entertaining while out there, or maybe he went to a factory and saw the conditions of the workers, then went back again knowing those things.
Yep. And perhaps that was a good thing because he works for Amnesty or he can report back to his company that the fact finding is that they shouldn't do business there.

FF also works, or worked, for a company that sent him to Russia for business. I wonder if actually his choice of employer is questionable?
Or whether his employer is just very good at due diligence.

But anyway, he has made his living, even if that was on the back of poor labour conditions and in places where human rights are quashed.
And even if he hasn't because you are just speculating and making stuff up. Have you considered a career as a Journalist for the Daily Mail?

mudsticks

Squire
Yep. And perhaps that was a good thing because he works for Amnesty or he can report back to his company that the fact finding is that they shouldn't do business there.

Or whether his employer is just very good at due diligence.

And even if he hasn't because you are just speculating and making stuff up. Have you considered a career as a Journalist for the Daily Mail?

Yebbut nevermind all that - whats happening in the footsieball ??

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
the hospital is, not the doctor or nurse......

It's alright, I don't need my own argument explained back to me.

Actually to be fair, the issue I'm thinking of is helium supply since there's a bit of a crisis at the moment so it's on my mind, and I don't know that BOC (or whoever else supplies the NHS) buy any directly from Russia or Qatar. But those two countries do control a fair amount of the global market which is part of the reason we're having shortages in supply. So it's all tangled up and connected.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Who care's, Sue Me
It's alright, I don't need my own argument explained back to me.

Actually to be fair, the issue I'm thinking of is helium supply since there's a bit of a crisis at the moment so it's on my mind, and I don't know that BOC (or whoever else supplies the NHS) buy any directly from Russia or Qatar. But those two countries do control a fair amount of the global market which is part of the reason we're having shortages in supply. So it's all tangled up and connected.

well you obviously do, as it was a flawed argument

D

Deleted member 28

After going once and realising it was dreadful, you went back again to earn even more money from them?

Tell us, where did you go for your morality and empathy by-pass?

The same place he gets his high ground from regarding pollution whilst flying around the World for work.

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
well you obviously do, as it was a flawed argument

Well you managed to repeat it back to me and even put it in your own words, which is something they taught me to do in junior school so well done. Although now it appears you haven't actually understood it at all. Sad face.

albion

Guru
Sword executions sound far more humane than all those sickening USA drug injection torture executions.

mudsticks

Squire
Sword executions sound far more humane than all those sickening USA drug injection torture executions.

We could have a poll.

Classifying in order of vileness, the varying degrees of awfulness that humans manage to inflict on each other, in the name of so called 'justice'.

D

Deleted member 49

Back to the football Saudi v Argentina😲
Wouldn't have minded a few quid on that result !
Is there spoilers in this thread.?

Top Bottom