The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

icowden

Legendary Member
He appears to be left footed, so there's something left sided about him at least.
He has clearly learned nothing from the professionals.

importedImage57000_header

_86130373_86130372.jpg

icowden

Legendary Member
He also seems to play far too regularly with adults. Hard to tell whether the Mail are recycling photos from previous articles. Either he hasn't changed since 2021 or the pics are just being used again.

From 2021 news article:

43063533-9584911-image-a-68_1621204546301.jpg

From 2023 news article:-
sir-keir-starmer-plays-football-800599138.jpg

Mr Celine

"Shilton, who played in the 1982, 1986 and 1990 World Cups and is the current record holder for most professional appearances, said the England football team represent the country, "and red white and blue are the colours that we have on our flag".

Where's the blue on the England flag?

For those who don't remember him, here's a picture of Shilton...

Maradona_mano_de_dios.jpg

...being hilariously outjumped by a junkie midget.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
Neil Oliver has had his say...

"Nike wouldn't play with any other flag!"

Muppet. But then what would you expect from a man so full of self loathing to be Scottish; the epitome of a forelock tugging cap doffer.

And Emily Thornberry said possibly the stupidest thing yet with,

"So you wouldn't expect Nike to go off and have a look at the Welsh flag and decide to change the dragon to a pussycat."

As if that's in any way equivalent.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
View attachment 5690

PS
Thoughts and prayers, etc. for last night.

Haha!

I wasn't expecting much to be honest, and we held our own for about 70 minutes I thought, then fell apart. Would have been different if Shankland had buried his chance to equalise.

Our form going into the Euros is getting ever so slightly concerning. But to be honest after over 20 years of boycotting FIFA and UEFA tournaments it's pleasing to be back.

Ian H

Guru
This quote from the Scottish captain made me smile -
”There is no way we can play like that because people will look at that result and think it is very one sided.”

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
This quote from the Scottish captain made me smile -
”There is no way we can play like that because people will look at that result and think it is very one sided.”

He has a point to be fair, it was a pretty even game until the last 15. The second goal was a poor one to concede and we fell apart after that, which is not how Clarke teams usually operate.

Ian H

Guru
He has a point to be fair, it was a pretty even game until the last 15. The second goal was a poor one to concede and we fell apart after that, which is not how Clarke teams usually operate.

I'm unlikely to actually watch a game; brief after match reports are my limit.

Top Bottom