The NCAP Soccerball Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Arriving right along with those 'Brexit benefits'..

There have been very brief glimmers but the process costs us more than we can extract from it.

mudsticks

Squire
The stripey hat is Wales' greatest gift to international football.

Possibly its most successful.:whistle:

That's lovely that is.
I'm a big fan of stripes myself .

When it's not flowers or plaid..
Although I think I've been known to wear all three at once 😇

🏵️🌈💜💚💖

D

Deleted member 28

Your sandwich shortage was funnier.

The 'favourite water' shortage was the best one in my opinion.

OP
OP
AndyRM

AndyRM

Elder Goth
I enjoyed France annihilating Australia this evening.

Croatia, Germany, Spain and Canada for tomorrow please.

icowden

Legendary Member
You know your argument was flawed, which is why you swapped out Mri for helium……bit again, its not the doctors or nurses supporting russia or qatar, its the government or nhs for purchasing from them. The doctors/nurses have no choice.
Oh OK. So the doctors and nurses have no choice, but professional footballers who have been selected to play for their country in an opportunity that may only come once in their lifetime - they do have a choice?

winjim

Welcome yourself into the new modern crisis
Oh OK. So the doctors and nurses have no choice, but professional footballers who have been selected to play for their country in an opportunity that may only come once in their lifetime - they do have a choice?

And even the people on the business trips which were being decried. One doesn't need to visit a country to be involved with or employed by an organisation which trades with that country. Demanding that business trips be cancelled by employees of other organisations is performative nonsense if you don't acknowledge the influence and effect your own organisation has. We live and work in a complicated globalised economy.

Having said that, I do think that professional sport occupies a specific niche when it comes to role modelling and representation which adds a further layer of complication.

Top Bottom